2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Well I guess I have to make it official. Including travel time, we'll be travelling March 11th to 20th.

Driving all 4700 km, with a few side trips whenever A+ gets car crazy. Staying at SVR (Sheraton Vistana Resort) of course! We'll probably only be at the resort for 5 of our 7 nights however.

Plans are to get some solid downtime and lay by the pool lots. No kids along this time to keep amused, so less park time. We do have a few park days left on our old 10day WPFAM's and lots of AM's left; so probably a water park (laying in the lazy river instead of beside the pool) and a day at MK so A+ can pin trade. We'll have a day trip to Siesta Key as always. Thinking of a full day in St Augustine before turning back North. DS is at a track training camp in Myrtle Beach for 2 weeks over the period, may detour to say hi as we drive on by as well.

This is by far the "softest" planning I have ever done...

Well I guess I have to make it official. Including travel time, we'll be travelling March 11th to 20th.

Driving all 4700 km, with a few side trips whenever A+ gets car crazy. Staying at SVR (Sheraton Vistana Resort) of course! We'll probably only be at the resort for 5 of our 7 nights however.

Plans are to get some solid downtime and lay by the pool lots. No kids along this time to keep amused, so less park time. We do have a few park days left on our old 10day WPFAM's and lots of AM's left; so probably a water park (laying in the lazy river instead of beside the pool) and a day at MK so A+ can pin trade. We'll have a day trip to Siesta Key as always. Thinking of a full day in St Augustine before turning back North. DS is at a track training camp in Myrtle Beach for 2 weeks over the period, may detour to say hi as we drive on by as well.

This is by far the "softest" planning I have ever done...

You are added :) . And for the record, being a "softie" is a good way to be :teeth: .

Now, why haven't you joined in yet on my Christmas trip report? :scratchin Feel free to meet us over on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board.

You are added :) . And for the record, being a "softie" is a good way to be :teeth: .

Now, why haven't you joined in yet on my Christmas trip report? :scratchin Feel free to meet us over on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board.

I'll be over soon enough! Been a double whammy birthday weekend - very busy. Someone (A+) just celebrated 45 for the 6th time (if you know what I mean). I just celebrated something north of that...

Feb 26- March 1st, my DD6 springbreak. Staying at Pop and visiting AK, MK and DHS. Then we're driving down to Ft Lauderdale where my parents own a condo before going on a DCL cruise out of Miami.

Jan 6-19 SSR (no parks) RPR/Universal and back to SSR.
Going primarily for the weather

We are headed to WDW in 19 days! Staying at CBR from the 23-30. Can't wait :)

We're booked for Dec 1-12 (Dec1-4-Universal, Dec 4-12 Disney) for DS's first trip at 2.5years oldpixiedust:!

Will be in Orlando from February 2 through February 9. Will only be doing one Disney day, Feb 8 at Magic Kingdom. We got a lunch rezzie for Be Our Guest!!!

I'll play.....I like this game.

We are at POP from March 9th to 17th. Hoping to extend another day but it will depend on the kiddo. After second semester starts she will be able to tell if she can take an extra day at the beginning of the trip. Right now we can get on the same flight out but one day earlier with no added cost. I'm sure that by the time she makes up her mind the airfare will have gone up and we won't be switching. :rotfl:I did book the last flight of the night to return home so that gives us a full day on the that end.

We will only be doing 2 or 3 days in the WDW parks. Thinking about driving to a Jays game but other than that it's a hang out at the pool vacay.

June 4-12 at CSR with Free Dining - Woohoo!

and

Sept 25-Oct 2 at All-Star Sports - although the dates may change depending on deals and my mother-in-laws desire to sweat it out in the heat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter