2015 Pin Code Watch

Received a pin code last week- RO discount up to 35%, stays 1/5-3/15 and 4/9-5/31/15. Was able to book CSR at 30% off. Woo-hoo!

We got the same offer. We booked CBR for 30% off!

Historically..........May 2014 was a RO discount with free MM. Hoping this happens again since I just purchased the MM and hoping to get it free. Staying @ POP Century so discount would be small but appreciated. :)

Just called and still no Pin code for me. :( Have never gotten one after almost 20 years. But it won't stop me from going :) I am hoping that the bounceback offer is available when I go in May.

Keeping fingers and everything else crossed!!!!:worship::rolleyes1

One by mail and a different code by email. Up to 35% off for stays through 5/31/15. Keep an eye out!:cool1:

What is a pin code offer? we just had our first trip so this is all very new. We're looking to go back for Halloween.

I've received two in the past month! I won't be going any time soon but it's just exciting to know that I got them regardless! :)

I get pin codes all the time now. I am booked for Feb but using DVC points. Does anyone know if I get a free dining pin if I would be able to use it?

Looking out for free dining or a room pin for May or June 2015!!! Got a few pins last year and couldn't go, but hoping to see one online or in my mailbox this year!!!!

can some one tell me whats the difference between Stay Play Dine and free dinning. I was on the look out for free dinning for dec 2015 but have no idea what the P/S/D deal is?
I have never gotten a pin code. But I have been pricing things out, made maps, have Disney debit card. Hoping this all puts me in the running for a code. We are booking a cheap price for pop just in-case it wont come available for any where close to our times. How ever I am waiting and hoping for something to come along to help. Even if its a room only. But free dinning is the dream.

I have a Disney Visa card (I have had it for over 10 yrs). I remember getting a mailer in the past offering free Disney Dining before it opens to the general public. But in the past few years I have not received anything in the mail or email. Does anyone know how they notify folks?? (of course, I can always keep checking on this site - love all the wonderful advice!)

Got another one!

Save up to 35%
on rooms at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels!
For stays most nights now–3/21/15 and 4/9–5/31/15.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.
See Important Details.*
Be sure to mention your
UNIQUE OFFER CODE:

Are there any tricks to trigger pin codes anymore? I used to save/delete vacation plans on the Disney website but they don't seem to offer that option anymore. I used the chat feature to ask a cast member and was told the website was updated with the my experience feature and now reservations are only held in the cart until midnight or something.

Who actually sends the pins out? I have had a couple of emails re Disney savings, but they were from Disney Destinations.

In the past three weeks I've received pins from both WDW and DLR, good into 2015.

After reading this thread, I learned that I might have received a pin code in an old email. Sure enough, on Oct 7, 2014, I received the 35% off a room or Free Dining option and I can't find an expiration date. This is so frustrating because I just booked a trip for February 11th and missed the late winter discount by only two days! I was so bummed to miss the discount that I asked the Disney phone rep if I had a pin code. He clicked away for a while then said, "No." So I went ahead and made a reservation at full price for POP and ordered tickets from undercover tourist. To make matters worse, minutes before reading this thread I entered our undercover tourist tickets numbers into our Disney Experience profile. I'm afraid that made them unrefundable. My questions are: How long is a pin code valid? and Is is too late to either add the room discount, or cancel the undercover tourist tickets and get a package through disney with the free dining offer? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I would call and see, never know it could still work and save you some cash for the trip.

After reading this thread, I learned that I might have received a pin code in an old email. Sure enough, on Oct 7, 2014, I received the 35% off a room or Free Dining option and I can't find an expiration date. This is so frustrating because I just booked a trip for February 11th and missed the late winter discount by only two days! I was so bummed to miss the discount that I asked the Disney phone rep if I had a pin code. He clicked away for a while then said, "No." So I went ahead and made a reservation at full price for POP and ordered tickets from undercover tourist. To make matters worse, minutes before reading this thread I entered our undercover tourist tickets numbers into our Disney Experience profile. I'm afraid that made them unrefundable. My questions are: How long is a pin code valid? and Is is too late to either add the room discount, or cancel the undercover tourist tickets and get a package through disney with the free dining offer? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I don't think there was such an offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter