2015 Gay Days and Walt Disney World

Jonathanju......dano4 & I will be going to ESPN (no reservation needed) tonight at 5:30 if you want to join....then heading over to EP to have some drinks around the world.....in the meantime, hope to c u guys at AK

Just wanted to say that I was at the MK on Saturday to meet with some friends from the DIS Boards and show my support. It was a very nice day and lots of red shirts. Didn't see anything offensive. The most "outlandish" outfit was the guy with the ruby sequin mickey (minnie?) ears, short shorts and ruby slippers.

In past years there have been banner towing planes protesting the event, but I didn't see any this time. Perhaps there is some progress.

Just wanted to say that I was at the MK on Saturday to meet with some friends from the DIS Boards and show my support. It was a very nice day and lots of red shirts. Didn't see anything offensive. The most "outlandish" outfit was the guy with the ruby sequin mickey (minnie?) ears, short shorts and ruby slippers.

In past years there have been banner towing planes protesting the event, but I didn't see any this time. Perhaps there is some progress.

DLR and WDW are no fly zones since 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter