2015 Gay Days and Walt Disney World

just a reminder......tonight is the monorail crawl.....if you don't have plans....join us and meet some new friends!!

Looked at my ADR and FP+ for that Wednesday. I think I have the second showing of Fantasmic! at 9:55pm that night. I have no idea of when I will return to the CR but will swing by the GF to see if you guys are still up (or at least sitting down but not laying on the floor).
Im also at the 955 showing of fantasmic. Maybe we can meet up there?

Hi Soloman- do you live in the city? I just booked a last minute trip to NY for work, arrive this Sunday through Wednesday (then head to Orlando for Disney....YAY!!!) Will be staying near our office in Times Square...let me know if you'd like to meet up for a drink??
My best friend and I will be staying at the Swan 6/4-6/8 & doing all the parks on their "scheduled days" in addition to the Riptide event @ Typhoon Lagoon...hit me up if you would like to meet up while there as well...

Jonathan

Hey Jonathan

Just seeing your posting. Hope you've enjoyed the uncharacteristically wet and cold "summer" weather here in NYC. Sorry I missed you while you were here. Lets definitely figure out if we can meet up when we're in Orlando. I'm staying at All Stars Movie from June 6th through 9th. Doing the official park days on the weekend. Any way to inbox message so we can exchange numbers???

Solomon

Last edited:
Sometimes going solo isn't bad. With that said, I will be in the parks following the schedule: Thursday-AK, Friday-DHS, Saturday-MK, and Sunday-EP. I will be at WDW from 6/2-6/8. Park-hopping is a possibility.

You're absolutely right, Cliff. If I go alone then I get the opportunity to make new friends. :) My dates are the 6th through the 9th, so I plan to do the official park days on the weekend and AK & DHS on Monday and Tuesday.

Solomon

Although I usually attend with friends, last year I ended up coming solo and I still had a great time! This year, I will be attending with three other friends. What has always impressed me the most about Gay Days is the overall friendliness of the crowd. It seems like everybody is there to enjoy some fun and good times. I think you will find it very easy to strike up conversations and meet a lot of really cool peeps.

Thanks, FarCityGuy!

I'm thinking so. Especially if everyone is as friendly as they seem on this board. :)

Solomon

You're absolutely right, Cliff. If I go alone then I get the opportunity to make new friends. :) My dates are the 6th through the 9th, so I plan to do the official park days on the weekend and AK & DHS on Monday and Tuesday.

Solomon
Keep me posted I want to be part of the group meeting!

Dano4 and I want to give you one more last chance reminder.....today is monorail crawl:

5:15pm --> Pre-Crawl cocktails with casual eats (pizza, wings, nachos, etc) at Crockett's Tavern at Fort Wilderness Resort
7:00pm --> Kick off the Crawl at the Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary Resort
8:15pm --> Keep the Crawl alive at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Resort
9:30pm --> Finish up the Crawl (as long as you can still crawl - LOL) at Mizner's Lounge at the Grand Floridian Resort

So to anyone who might want to join us, please feel free to do so. We have done the Crawl a couple times in the past and have found it to be a good way to meet new friends. Hope we can meet some new ones this year as well!

My fiance and I are at Gay Days from tonight through 6/8. We're staying at the Pop Centry and we are super excited!! I have attended Disney during Gay Days several times in the past but this will be Cory's 1st time ever for Gay Days! I am soooo excited to enjoy the experience with him!! We are hoping to meet lots of people while we are there and make some new friends. Gay Days at Disney has always been an AWSOME experience for me in the past, and I am sure it will be a memorable one this year!!!

Looking forward to the weekend! Has anyone been to the E-Tea at Epcot and/or anyone going this year?

Last edited:
Dano4 and I want to give you one more last chance reminder.....today is monorail crawl:

5:15pm --> Pre-Crawl cocktails with casual eats (pizza, wings, nachos, etc) at Crockett's Tavern at Fort Wilderness Resort
7:00pm --> Kick off the Crawl at the Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary Resort
8:15pm --> Keep the Crawl alive at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Resort
9:30pm --> Finish up the Crawl (as long as you can still crawl - LOL) at Mizner's Lounge at the Grand Floridian Resort

So to anyone who might want to join us, please feel free to do so. We have done the Crawl a couple times in the past and have found it to be a good way to meet new friends. Hope we can meet some new ones this year as well!
Wish I could've made it! In all these years, I've never done a monorail crawl! I'll be drinking around the world on Sunday though! Anyone else?

My fiance and I are at Gay Days from tonight through 6/8. We're staying at the Pop Centry and we are super excited!! I have attended Disney during Gay Days several times in the past but this will be Cory's 1st time ever for Gay Days! I am soooo excited to enjoy the experience with him!! We are hoping to meet lots of people while we are there and make some new friends. Gay Days at Disney has always been an AWSOME experience for me in the past, and I am sure it will be a memorable one this year!!!
Awesome to at PJ and Cory! I'll be staying at Pop Century too! I don't get to check in until Saturday by will be there through Monday! We should arrange a meet!

Wish I could've made it! In all these years, I've never done a monorail crawl! I'll be drinking around the world on Sunday though! Anyone else?
yes we will also be drinking around the world sunday.......and probably Thursday......and Saturday too :)......

So anyone have meet ups planned for any of the parks? or drinks after?

today (Thursday) AK / no set plans in eve
Friday: H-Studios (day) Typhoon Lagoon "Riptide" party (eve)
Sat: MK
Sun: Epcot

PJ & Cory....Dano4 and I will be at the parks today thru sunday.....and of course sporting red....I have earned my ears.....so I actually will be wearing them......hope to meet up....but if no, happy gay days for sure!

Hey Jonathan

Just seeing your posting. Hope you've enjoyed the uncharacteristically wet and cold "summer" weather here in NYC. Sorry I missed you while you were here. Lets definitely figure out if we can meet up when we're in Orlando. I'm staying at All Stars Movie from June 6th through 9th. Doing the official park days on the weekend. Any way to inbox message so we can exchange numbers???

Solomon

OMG! couldn't believe the weather! was not prepared....no jacket and shoes are jacked from walking in rain...see my post below on our schedule / hope we get to catch up in one of the parks

So anyone have meet ups planned for any of the parks? or drinks after?

today (Thursday) AK / no set plans in eve
Friday: H-Studios (day) Typhoon Lagoon "Riptide" party (eve)
Sat: MK
Sun: Epcot
Jonathanju......dano4 & I will be going to ESPN (no reservation needed) tonight at 5:30 if you want to join....then heading over to EP to have some drinks around the world.....in the meantime, hope to c u guys at AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter