• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival 9/19-11/10

I booked the eat to the beat concert series for Nov 10th. 4:45pm for the 8pm show. How necessary is the reservation, I am rethinking it now since I do not like to eat that early

Ooh, it has the map with the order of all the booths. It is a free app, but because of that there are weird ads across the top. I don't know if I'll use it there, but I can use the map now for planning purposes.

I'm pretty sure that's last year's map. You can find that online in lots of places. I like to use it to help this year's planning, since most of the locations will probably stay the same, but keep in mind it's not this year's map.

I've been looking all over today for 2014's map. Last year, it came out on Monday before the start of F&W on Friday, so I figured I could find it today.

I hope someone posts about it here when it does finally come out!

I'm pretty sure that's last year's map. You can find that online in lots of places. I like to use it to help this year's planning, since most of the locations will probably stay the same, but keep in mind it's not this year's map. I've been looking all over today for 2014's map. Last year, it came out on Monday before the start of F&W on Friday, so I figured I could find it today. I hope someone posts about it here when it does finally come out!

I bet that app has a big update coming soon!

Decided today to go to WDW this Friday for a week. My housekeeper/friend/therapist-in-residence has never been so I'm taking her. I'm not interested in booking any F&W events however, I would like to know if there are food booths open to the public or would I have to pay extra? If so, where do I pay? Thank-you!

Decided today to go to WDW this Friday for a week. My housekeeper/friend/therapist-in-residence has never been so I'm taking her. I'm not interested in booking any F&W events however, I would like to know if there are food booths open to the public or would I have to pay extra? If so, where do I pay? Thank-you!

The food booths are open to everyone- they are selling food and drinks that you buy at the booth but looking at them doesn't cost anything only what you want to eat/drink.

The booths are located inside Epcot and you must have Epcot admission to access them. On top of the Epcot admission, you must pay the going rate for any samples you want to purchase. You pay at each individual booth.

There are some stories going around that there may be food trucks parked just outside the International Gateway so if you are asking what you can do if you do not have Epcot admission, I'd check over there.

Thank-you all for the information. I have an AP and I'm buying her a park hopper. Disney deluxe resorts are pretty much booked up, so we're staying at the Swan. It seems like a fun thing to do a couple of nights for dinner.
I wasn't sure if F&W was treated a special hard ticket event like MNSSHP but y'all cleared it up for me. Thanks again.

Does anyone know how the POTS reserved seating works for Eat to the Beat concerts and Illuminations viewing? Do you have to check-in early and get a wristband or special line instructions for each activity?

Does anyone know how the POTS reserved seating works for Eat to the Beat concerts and Illuminations viewing? Do you have to check-in early and get a wristband or special line instructions for each activity?

I think you have to check in at World Showcase before the first show to get your armband for the seating. No idea how Illuminations works. For what the party costs I don't leave early :)

My wife is reading this over my shoulder and asking why it think it's funny. Glad to know there's more of us out there.
Excel geeks unite!!! LOL!!

Umm, yea. Excel is not my friend. I'm lucky to get a simple spreadsheet out of it; I don't have a clue what a pivot table is :confused3 :lmao:
It's only THE BEST analytical tool ever invented!! And I'm only half joking!! LOL!! In all seriousness, when you're used to using it, it's a snap and doesn't take any time at all. It just LOOKS like you've done something kinda' fancy in excel. :)

Has anyone heard anything about a soft opening tomorrow? I am in the area to deal with a family issue and was thinking of doing a run by Epcot tomorrow. One last chance to rude Malestrom and see the bands. Food and Wine would at least soften the blow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter