---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Cheese Dipping Sauce a second snack credit, if getting a Pretzel? :confused3 Seems like a rip-off to be its own credit...

Just stumbled on this list today.
This is incredible. Fantastic list. Must have taken a long time and a lot of work to compile.

Thank you Dizneydaz, your efforts are very much appreciated.

Is the Cheese Dipping Sauce a second snack credit, if getting a Pretzel? :confused3 Seems like a rip-off to be its own credit...

Yes, just pay cash for it or charge it to your room. I think it is a waste to use a credit for anything under $3.99, but to each his own...

Oh my goodness!! What an amazing list! Thank you so much for taking the time to compile and post it!

We are new to the dining plan, have never had it until our upcoming trip. The other family members we are going with are all on the dining plan, so when the January promotions came out I called a couple days ago to discuss our options. We could get approximately $300 off our room, or pay another $355 and get the dining plan (1 TS meal, 1 CS meal and 1 snack per adult per day) for 8 nights. With all the table service dinner reservations our daughter has made for everyone, getting the dining plan was a no brainer. :)

I assumed snacks were very limited. Wow was I wrong!

Thanks again for the list, I'm going to print it off and put it in my folder for our trip. I know we will refer to it many times!! :)

Does anyone have an idea on how to condense this list? I copied and pasted it all into a Word doc and took out waters/coffees/soft drinks from each place to try to shorten things up a bit.

I would just love to take this with me to the parks but don't want to carry around five sheets of paper :(

Does anyone have an idea on how to condense this list? I copied and pasted it all into a Word doc and took out waters/coffees/soft drinks from each place to try to shorten things up a bit.

I would just love to take this with me to the parks but don't want to carry around five sheets of paper :(

I would take pictures of the list and just review it in your camera roll when you need to.....

Is there anything we can do, Disneydaz, to get the resorts page back up to speed? I can ask/take pics at the three different resorts we will be at next month, if you would like.

I scanned through the list for DTD and don't see what I'm looking for! Are Caramel Apples a snack credit? DD15 is REALLY looking forward to one!

I scanned through the list for DTD and don't see what I'm looking for! Are Caramel Apples a snack credit? DD15 is REALLY looking forward to one!
caramel apples aren't a snack credit. I believe they are close to 10$

Hi, I know it's not the same thing, but you can get apple slices with Carmel dipping as a snack at several places in theme parks. The Carmel apples, especially the ones with toppings or that look like characters (the Olaf one is adorable) are much too expensive to be a snack credit item. The plain Carmel only ones are less expensive but still can't be used for snack.
Have a fun trip!
Shanna

I didn't see Wandering Oaken in the DHS thread. There's a sweet shop in there. Are snack credits accepted? I'm wondering about cupcakes specifically.

I reduced the font and put it into 3 columns, page inserted at each park, then I shaded each park with my personal color codes that I use: MK Red, EP Blue, AK Green, HS Orange, and DD Gray. I printed both sides and am going to put in a sheet protector and take that park's sheets with me each day? I hope I made sense. Kudos for all of the hard work!

Thank you for taking the time to post and update this information, as well as thank you for the photos. Being a 1st time visit, I had no idea what to expect, and what to look for and this certainly helped! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter