---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used this list back in May 2012 and it was invaluable, and we intend to do the same this year.
Thank you from all my family:worship::worship:

Thanks so much! First time on DDP and to be honest, I'm a little overwhelmed. We aren't used to planning anything except ADRS, so having to think about quick service restaurants and snacks is sort of a pain. You mentioned having the 2014 snack list e-mailed... how is that possible? Thanks again!

This is the first time we are going to WWD on the DDP...this is AWESOME...I was sitting here trying to figure out how I would know what I could get with a snack credit and what I couldn't...AWESOME! :cheer2:

thank you for the great list, does anyone happen to have a printer friendly version of this list compiled?

Absolutely love this post! My DD-12 wants to spend time with me just reading this. :) Thanks for all of your work!

Thank you very much for this information. It has saved me hours of work and is just what I need as I will be going with three small grandchildren and need to be prepared.

:goodvibesThank you:goodvibes
Just starting to reaserch if I should do the quick service plan on my next trip with DD15. This is amazing information.

Thanks for this list!!! It's awesome! I've been told that one of the best snack deals is a cinnamon roll on Main Street at MK. I thought they said it was at the Bakery, but I didn't see it listed. Does anyone know if they are still available anymore or if they have a different name? Also, I'm curious to know which items are the biggest bang for your buck, size wise. Like which ones are shareable? I'd assume a funnel cake is big enough to be a shareable snack. But what about the $5 ice creams (like the sundaes and floats)? Anyone have any good tips for shareable snacks?

Amazing list! I had no idea all of this was considered a snack, I thought only like a small ice crea,, scoop of popcorn, bottled drink ect. were our only options.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for compiling this. Does anyone have information about snacks at the hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter