2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

Add me to the list of wait and watch. I would like to go next year as we are celebrating my DD 16th birthday and our wedding anniversary of 20 years.

Waiting and hoping for Free Dining.

I have decided that I am going with our without free dining.

If no discounts then it will be POP with regular DP.

If free dining then it will be POFQ with DlxDP.

I am really okay with either and DD would love to go back to POP!

also waiting!

Heading there mid-Sept 2012..had a trip booked for Jan of this year w/ FD, but had to cancel :(.

We are planning a one week DW + one week cruise back to back... FD would allow us to justify the added cost of cruising with DCL...otherwise, we'll just go with RCCL/CCL to make up for the cost of dining

Here's hoping!

I have decided that I am going with our without free dining.

If no discounts then it will be POP with regular DP.

If free dining then it will be POFQ with DlxDP.

I am really okay with either and DD would love to go back to POP!

We stayed at POP last April and loved it! It was so much fun, and the food court was great!

Here's my vote for 2012 Free Dining. We are going December 2012, and will be purchasing quick service dining if we can't get free dining. We will be going early December, so I am hoping we get a shot at free dining.

What are the dates for the UK 2012 free dining? Do they generally coincide with the US general public dates?

We've never done free dining, but always get the deluxe dining plan. Obviously, it's not free deluxe dining, but do they offer a discount from that plan equal to the price of the plan they are offering for free?

We're planning on going next year, most likely in April or May, so I'm on the lookout for the best discount.

The dates for UK Free Dining Plan with Virgin were released yesterday and the dates are:
January 1 – February 26, May 1 – June 17 and August 1 – November 18, 2012

I'll be at WDE Jan 2-Jan 9th and keeping my finegrs crossed there will be a Canadian free dining offer or any good oL, standard free dining :)

The dates for UK Free Dining Plan with Virgin were released yesterday and the dates are:
January 1 – February 26, May 1 – June 17 and August 1 – November 18, 2012

I'll be at WDE Jan 2-Jan 9th and keeping my finegrs crossed there will be a Canadian free dining offer or any good oL, standard free dining :)

Wow why are those date ranges so huge? Isn't the US free dining period in the fall just a month?

I am hoping for the week of feb 4th for DDs birthday.

I am rather surprised about those dates as President's Day falls into this time. Next year we are hoping to go either right before the crowds arrive (first couple of weeks of February) or right after they leave (last week of Feb, first week of March). I was really rather hoping for the later, but FD isnt covered for then even though it is traditionally a slow time at Disney.

Does anyone know, do the UK promotions and USA promotions normally follow a similar pattern, or are they very different?

I am also waiting for them to announce free dining in 2012. We are hoping to do a trip in the fall for the MNSSHP with my brother in law and his wife. I think it will really help to make or break their decision to come with us since it will be their first time *fingers crossed* :laughing:

Hi all Im from the UK and also hoping that they actually bring out better deals for the uk as i went to book the other day and decided not to as the free DdP IS AS FOLLOWS

VALUE RESORTS-NOTHING
MODERATE RESORTS-FREE QSD
DELUXE-FREE DDP

Now i stayed at AKL last september for 3 wks and got free DDP I was looking at going this september but they are offering what i have stated above :( also asked about 2012 and the person told me its the same!!!!!!! so nowhere nr as good as we normally get although i believe the Uk has only just been getting it the last few yrs as i went 2 yrs ago when i got married in Disney and paid for the DdP! then free last yr the yr we didnt get DdP we easily paid out over 1500 pounds for food for a family of 3 adults and 3 kids two being babys :rotfl2: So i desperatly hope that they have told me the wrong info for 2012 although i def know that the above was true for this yr! hence why we didnt go! (I just cant go 2 yrs without going) :sad1: I was actually wondering if it would be better for me to book our package with Disney direct instead of going through our Agent and then get flights seperate, If anybody has any info on wether this would be better then that would be great! Hubbys in the RAF and so our holidays are the only guarenteed time together! and though we have done one very expensive deluxe AKL trip last yr im happy to go bk to POP and add another wk to our holiday:) 9 my boys got bored of the savannah view after the 1st wk and actually asked to go bk to Pop :rotfl2:

P.S I have no idea how to get rid of my ticker that is saying i go to AKL in 4 months I wish and i could cry everytime i look at it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so if anybody knows how to get rid of the depressing Ticker please do tell

I want to join this. We are planning a combo WDW/Dream cruise for May 2012 with our daughters and their families. Hoping for free dining. We are going this May with our sons and their families and we were very fortunate to get the FD email PIN. So I'm hoping for the same in 2012.

What do you mean by Free Dining PIN?? Is this a code you get for free dining? Thanks

What do you mean by Free Dining PIN?? Is this a code you get for free dining? Thanks
A Pin Code Email is a random and select discount email that Disney sends out - it could be for free dining, resort discount, etc. The pin code emails are name specific and non-transferrable.

:thumbsup2
Was it just free dining, or the plan that has the photobook attached?

Sorry. I've been away and just saw this.

No photobook for ours. I've got free DDP with a discount at OKW. It's a great offer so I couldn't resist. I think we tend to get better offers because we tend to go longer, thereby spending more per trip. We've booked 15 nights, which I would not have done if I still lived in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter