• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**2010** Epcot Food & Wine Festival ENDED 11/14. 2011 FESTIVAL 9/30-11/13

Me too! With Sade as the opening act!
We (DH and I) will be there during Taylor Dayne :scared1: Good thing we are only there until Oct. 3

Sorry didn't mean to make you feel old. I remember Sade, I need to search for Howard Jones songs to refresh my memory:flower3:

OH, none taken! :). I would have no clue who most of the new groups/singers were if it weren't for my DD. FW must want to appeal to a certain age group, since many of the perfomers were popular when I was in hs.:cool1:

:cool1:Love when the F&W Festival sticky shows up!

Taylor Hicks is playing when we'll be there :)

Our first F&W festival. Will be there for Taylor Dane, Kool & the Gang and Sugar Ray.
I don't drink, but the drinks on last years menus looked awesome! I'll definitely be trying a few!! Can't wait!!! :banana:

Subscribing. I will be there opening weekend! I remember Taylor Dayne (lol).

We arrive on the very last day of F&W (haven't been to one in years) and look forward to eating around the world again!

I am getting excited for F&W... Have been planning since last years F&W.....

October 12 -15 for us, looking forward to Air Supply....:rotfl:

This will be my second F&W Festival - we were there last year during opening week for our honeymoon and decided to try a little later this year. I was always too overheated during the day to take advantage of the food booths and I'm hoping that will be less of a problem this time around!

I thought I remember hearing Singapore was being added as a booth also. Has that been unconfirmed?

I don't recall reading anything about Singapore. If you can point me to something semi-official that says that I will update the first post.

I see - it's not exactly a new marketplace though, as it was represented in 2005. So I'm not going to add it as new for 2010.

Now if they'd only get the Russia kiosk out of retirement, I loved their beef stroganoff.

We will be attending our first F & W festival October 9th thru the 17th. I can't wait. I know it will be so exciting. No children just DH and myself this will be a fun yet relaxing trip. :cool1: :yay: :cool1:

Which booth are you going to hit first?
Ours will be France
hope lava cake is still at Ireland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter