2009 Dine Packages Available in August

DisneyDine

Dining CM
For all of you waiting for the 2009 Dine Plan, it will be available to book on August 3rd. It will be effective for all guests arriving January 11th or later.

Included in the packages is a new option. It is called Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining. This package will include two quick service meals and two snacks for each night of the guest’s stay, and as well as a resort refillable drink mug for unlimited non-alcoholic beverage refills at Disney resort hotels.

Hope this helps those of you with 2009 planning. :)

Thanks for the info.

The date makes sense, since that coincides with the rumored date of ticket price increases.

Yes I'd hard that several weeks ago. We don't do too many CS meals so this is not good for our family. I wonder what changes will be in the works for dining packages including TS meals. Time will tell, eh? :idea:

Any idea if the 2 CS can be converted to 1 TS if you want to do that a few days?

For all of you waiting for the 2009 Dine Plan, it will be available to book on August 3rd. It will be effective for all guests arriving January 11th or later.

Included in the packages is a new option. It is called Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining. This package will include two quick service meals and two snacks for each night of the guest’s stay, and as well as a resort refillable drink mug for unlimited non-alcoholic beverage refills at Disney resort hotels.

Hope this helps those of you with 2009 planning. :)

Will the prices remain about the same? (just trying to budget)

Any idea if the 2 CS can be converted to 1 TS if you want to do that a few days?

Unlikely as WDW has never permitted CS credits to be used to purchase TS meals. (The other way around has been permitted, usually during free dining)

If you want TS meals, you'd need to buy a different plan from the CS plan. According to the British bookings, the CS plan is being offered in addition to the basic and deluxe plans. The questions now stand to be - will the basic and deluxe plans change from what they are now, and what will the prices be?

Oh, dang, I really like that plan! I wish it was offered now! That sounds perfect, you don't have to deal with long ADR waits & lines and it will probably be cheaper..and you don't have to worry about tips!

This will most likely help Disney, too- keep some of the long waits out of the TS restaurants!

Thanks for the info, DisneyDine. :woohoo: You have yet to be wrong about anything, I remember reading your thread about changes to the LTT and GG where everyone out-and-out called you a liar.....and lo and behold, you were right. I hope your job won't be in question for giving the DIS such good info!! LOL J/K

I waiting to hear about changes to the current basic plan. It will make this week go by really slow until we hear. I can't wait to get this trip booked!

Thanks for the info. This plan sounds great for those of us with little kids who may not be up for a TS meal.

:rotfl: :woohoo: :dance3: I'm so happy!!! Will the participating resturants list be available also? I'd like to make my list of what ADRs I need that way I can call at 7AM and make them all.

From what I heard (I think this was based on the UK Disney site) the new CS plan is going to be about $26US. So now I'm wondering....maybe it's better to go with 2CS/2Snacks per day and just pay OOP for any character or TS meals? Hmmmm...decisions, decisions!

We've never used the ddp before so I'm not familiar w/ it, but we will be during our next trip. I realize the CS dp is a rumor, but if it's true, then: The new CS plan will include the refillable mug like the dxdp currently does, but the basic ddp doesn't? :confused3 I know they may start to include the mug with the bdp, but they don't offer it right now do they?

Does that strike anyone else as odd? Maybe I'm confused, so feel free to help put me on the straight and narrow all you ddp vets :)

Thanks DisneyDine....I will be sure to call my TA to see what is available (and the new price of the regular DDP). Can I assume that land only rates will also be available that day?

I want to see if it's better to split land from sea or do the combo...

From what I heard (I think this was based on the UK Disney site) the new CS plan is going to be about $26US. So now I'm wondering....maybe it's better to go with 2CS/2Snacks per day and just pay OOP for any character or TS meals? Hmmmm...decisions, decisions!

$26 sounds like a great deal. Dang. Time to start planning our next trip! :banana:

Thanks for the info, my DH thought we wouldn't be going next year - I will tell him Next Spring . . . LOL!

Thanks DisneyDine we appreciate the information you provide all of us. :)

Do you have any information on the any changes to the current plans?

if the changes for the U.S. are the same as for the U.K., there are no changes to the basic & deluxe (except the price up a little.) So the big change will be the additional choice of the counter service plan.

One thing I saw elsewhere was speculation that next year's Free Dining promotion, if it again offered, will be the Counter Service option for free; you could then pay to upgrade to Basic or Deluxe...food for thought!:)

One thing I saw elsewhere was speculation that next year's Free Dining promotion, if it again offered, will be the Counter Service option for free; you could then pay to upgrade to Basic or Deluxe...food for thought!:)

I totally see this happening. I guess all good things have to come to an end, though. And Disney really doesn't have place in all the TS restaurants, and this is a good way to fix it. :scared1:

I totally see this happening. I guess all good things have to come to an end, though. And Disney really doesn't have place in all the TS restaurants, and this is a good way to fix it. :scared1:

I can see it happening this way also. If so, we will be upgrading to the basic plan.

Why January 11th? I find that an odd date - why not right at the start? We are going Jan 5-10th before we cruise and I was hoping to add the new CS dining plan -but guess I won't be :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter