***** 2008 Beijing Olympics *****

Aaron Piersol (my other swimming husband...right after Michael) leads off!

We're....ahead at the split.

Brenden Hansen....he's widening the gap....we're behind at the split.

And PHELPS IS IN THE POOL! we need to gain some ground here....Lezak can't make another miraculous comeback most likely....c'mon Michael...widening...widening.....we're leading at the split.

JASON LEZAK! It's all on you, sir! Pulling out....pulling out....c'mon, c'mon.....ahead of WR pace. Leading....Leading....Leading......25m to go. c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!

US WINS! PHELPS HAS 8 GOLD MEDALS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! NEW WORLD RECORD!

i was going nuts during that race...
i jumped up and started screaming...
my sister was downstairs and heard me and came up saying did he win and i go yeah and i meet her in the hall and i jump and land on her foot...
so i'm like laughing and shouting and all happy and she's like rolling in pain on the floor...
it was really funny...
congrats mr. phelps...

i was going nuts during that race...
i jumped up and started screaming...
my sister was downstairs and heard me and came up saying did he win and i go yeah and i meet her in the hall and i jump and land on her foot...
so i'm like laughing and shouting and all happy and she's like rolling in pain on the floor...
it was really funny...
congrats mr. phelps...

lol! I was the only one awake at the time. In fact, I'm still the only one awake.

:cool1: Britain are feeling good today normally we do badly but we've now somehow managed to pull ourselves into 3rd place in the medals table :scared1:

Looks like all the investment in sport for 2012 payed off

I called my friend right after the race was over and went "YAYYYYYY!!!! WOOH. Aw, Michael Phelps's mom is so funny."
xD
Her expression when he won against Serbia was priceless.
She must be really proud.

:cool1: Britain are feeling good today normally we do badly but we've now somehow managed to pull ourselves into 3rd place in the medals table :scared1:

Looks like all the investment in sport for 2012 payed off

Yay!
We're doing well for once!
I watched the 4 girls rowing this morning and felt so sorry for them when they got the Silver instead of Gold. They looked really devistated.

I know bless them they looked devastated.

Also thought it was funny that not so long ago we would have just been happy with silver now it's only Gold we want!!

Yeah!
And in the next race the people that got the Silver were standing up in their boat and going crazy!

I saw the 8 boys rowing this morning...

I am watching gymnastics at the moment :teeth:

On another note, I hope they show Phelp's final race again because I missed it!:eek:

According to Yahoo.com Micheal Phelps listens to I'm me by Lil Wayne before every race which i had on my ipod before I knew that.

I'm so sad shown got silver to Izaba in the Event Finals but hey she beat Nastia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I said it I HATE NASTIA. I'm probally the only one on the planet but I just cant stand her personality. Shawn was underscored in the AA and I'm very ticked about that. Me and my best friend are going to the post Olympic tour and we both want to flush Nastia down the toilet. Seriously she so inconsistent and she falls on her butt and gets in a high score and prelims and places second thats not right. But anyway congrats to A-Sac on the bronze and Shawn on the silver. as i always say

IN A-Sac WE TRUST

According to Yahoo.com Micheal Phelps listens to I'm me by Lil Wayne before every race which i had on my ipod before I knew that.

See now, I think Michael Phelps is a great guy. But the music they say he listens to - UGH!
Disgusting. Too much profanity, can't understand a word the guy's saying, just gross.

I was thinking "You listen to this crap?". Remember, you can't spell crap without rap!

But remember he has to find somthing that is going to get him going, The only time I listen to rap is before a game also and I always seem to play better you cant play somthing that is going to calm you down. Idk why it just seems to get me going at my best its weird.

But remember he has to find somthing that is going to get him going, The only time I listen to rap is before a game also and I always seem to play better you cant play somthing that is going to calm you down. Idk why it just seems to get me going at my best its weird.

Maybe it's a boy thing? but rap makes me more agitated than anything. It makes me angry, and when you're playing field hockey, it ain't pretty let me tell you! ;)

I'd rather listen to a song that has a constant beat that doesn't use profanity every other word. Maybe it's me, but that's what helps before a game.

I watched handball for the first time ever and that was pretty interesting.

Today I have watched

Weightlifting
Softball
Track and field (10,000, 100 Hurdles and I'm about to watch 100 M dash)
Diving
Basketball
Beach Volley Ball
Volley Ball
Badmiton
Boxing
I'm about to watch Gymnastics and whatever else is on tonight. I'm also confident I've forgotten to list everything I've seen. I've been watching the Olympics since 10:00am the morning. My dads been flipping channels between NBC, CBC, Universal HD, MSNBC, CNBC and like anyother Olympic channel on planet its been quite a boring day.

Maybe it is cause on a show I was watchin it said Sidney Crosby listens to it before a game. And I also saw a numerous amt of other high profile athletes that listen to it before games, along with that half the guys on my sccr and basketball team listen to it. So idk it could be because I guess Ive never heard those types of songs with girls on there ipod so it could be a guy thing.

I watched handball for the first time ever and that was pretty interesting.

Handball rules.:rotfl: Seriously.

I used to debate with people who said that it isn't much of a sport. Now I just roll my eyes and let them be.

Wooo well done to the British cycling team pursuit who broke the world record with an AMAZING time

Wooo plus we beat back down those Aussies to third place :cool1:

i probably will never watch weightlifting again, to scared:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter