***** 2008 Beijing Olympics *****

taz

Bye
So, what did you think about the opening ceremony last night? I thought it was really cool, but really long. Also, what do you plan on watching today/tomorrow/Next Two Weeks.

I plan on watching Men's USA Basketball tomorrow vs China.:cool1:

We better win gold in basketball or else we are no longer the best in the world. Our four best players are over there Kobe, Lebron, Carmelo, and CP3. If we lose we should honestly consider changing the way we play the game.

We better win gold in basketball or else we are no longer the best in the world. Our four best players are over there Kobe, Lebron, Carmelo, and CP3. If we lose we should honestly consider changing the way we play the game.

I cant say I agree. There is some VERY good competition over there including China with the home crowd.

I suppose their will not be many posts on this thread due to about 100 girls and ten boys :goodvibes

I watched it at 12 noon here. I thought it was great, but I tad long. I'll be watching the gymnastics and the diving.

GO TEAM GB!!!

I watched it at 12 noon here. I thought it was great, but I tad long. I'll be watching the gymnastics and the diving.

GO TEAM GB!!!

Yeah, go Team GB. :)

I have a slight doubt that London can pull off a show as spectacular as Beijing, but I guess we'll have to see. :rolleyes:

I can't beleive they messed up the US national anthem :mad:.

Carmelo's not even close to a top 4 player in the NBA and that's coming from a Carmelo fan....some key players were left off the roster and others chose not to play but there's still no excuse for not taking the gold...

i agree opening cermonies were cool but long,
michael phelps won gold:] idk if he is swimming today but i hope he wins again.
right now im watching mens basketball their playing china and they are doing good
i watched soccer earlier this morning and they did good but at the last minute with the kick wasn't good. also watched weightlifting for women their crazy they don't even look big and there lifting over like 250 pounds.

also looking forward to beach volleyball, track&field , and other stuff i can't remember

I can't beleive they messed up the US national anthem :mad:.
When did that happen?

Anyone watch the U.S. Beach Volleyball people last night? (Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh) They did realllly good.

Men Basketball are looking good :thumbsup2

When did that happen?

Anyone watch the U.S. Beach Volleyball people last night? (the women) They did realllly good.

Men Basketball are looking good :thumbsup2

i saw it but i didn't get to see the ending, kerri walsh did amazing blocking and they said she was 6'2 i was surprised because she doesn't look that tall on tv

and i think they messed up the national anthem by stopping it, they didn't play the whole thing.

i saw it but i didn't get to see the ending, kerri walsh did amazing blocking and they said she was 6'2 i was surprised because she doesn't look that tall on tv

and i think they messed up the national anthem by stopping it, they didn't play the whole thing.

Oh, thanks for the info :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter