20 Hours In Magic Kingdom

I'd go for it! Sounds like a blast. Of course, DW would be back at the pool long before that. Guess she'd miss out!;)

I believe that's only 20 hours. :) Regardless, I think you'd need to ride IASW a few times for naps. :)

This is my worst nightmare come true moment, except it wasn't me sleeping! :scared1:

2 years ago, DD fell asleep on IASW when we did our 20 hour day. The boat stopped, DH and other DD got off and I couldn't wake younger DD up. :rolleyes1

I rode IASW, while she slept with the cast members, DD, and DH waving as I passed by! :headache:

DH finally did help me get younger DD off, but I was :sick:. I will NOT ride IASW with younger DD again. :lmao: They took lots of pics.

My long days at the park are over. I enjoy 3-4 hours and a break. Enjoy if you go, and don't forget the sunscreen.:earsboy:

If I could be there with just DH (and not have to worry about tired, cranky kids) I would definitely do it!

That sounds like so much fun!! I would totally do it! I might have to take a short nap on the TTA though ;)

When I was younger, my parents took us to Disney Land, and we'd have like 5 18-16 hour days in a row :laughing: be there by 8am, leave at 12/2am. Our hotel was a walk away so that was good. Rinse, repeat. My parents were in their 40's, my sister and me under 10. It was during summer.

If it were our last day I would, however I am not gonna be there so it is a non issue for me. We did do 18 hours last trip. We were in the park from 9 am till 3 am. We left only for dinner at Chef Mickeys. It was not difficult to do it that day, but had wenot gone home the next day, I dont know that we would have been very active the next day.

If I went without kids I would do it.
Would sound fun to try.
But we have two toddlers and there's no way they would make it.
Your talking almost 24hrs from when you wake up get ready to be at rope drop, then spend 20 hrs in the park, and finally get back to you room.

Good Luck to anyone who wants to try.

I'd like to briefly hijac this thread because I can't seem to start one for some reason.

Just wondering if somebody can give me a ruling here. The WDWInfo/DIS calender for December, 2009 lists FutureWorld as being open until 9:30 pm between December 20th and 28th:

WDWInfor Hours.

But the WDW site itself, and Magical Kingdoms list 7pm:

Mag. Kingdoms

Any reason to believe the DIS/WDWInfo hours? Any help would be appreciated!

I'd like to briefly hijac this thread because I can't seem to start one for some reason.

Just wondering if somebody can give me a ruling here. The WDWInfo/DIS calender for December, 2009 lists FutureWorld as being open until 9:30 pm between December 20th and 28th:

WDWInfor Hours.

But the WDW site itself, and Magical Kingdoms list 7pm:

Mag. Kingdoms

Any reason to believe the DIS/WDWInfo hours? Any help would be appreciated!
For some reason,Disney always says Future World closes at 7:00.The MAJOR Future World attractions ALWAYS stay open until park closing.Basically,Soarin',Test Track,Spaceship Earth,Mission:Space and The Seas with Nemo and Friends are ALWAYS open until park closing.On EEMH nights other attractions in Future World also stay open.I am posting a Times Guide from my last trip showing attration hours of operation.:)

005-1.jpg

I think that I'd start out the day loving the idea but leave at the end mad at WDW and the rest of the world. Ugh, this would be way beyond overkill for me.

That's my idea of a marathon. Forget the 10K. I'm for the MicK.::yes::

DD(then 22) and I did 20 hours on NYE '98/'99. We were visiting friends in S. Fl and DNeph called to say he had an offsite room for 2 nights over NYE that he couldn't use. So we drove up - we were at the parking lot entrance at 6 AM NYE day, in MK at 7 AM (that's when they used to regularly let you in one hour early, remember that?). By 9:30 AM we heard that the parked was closed for capacity - it was PACKED!!! We never left the park all day, knowing we would not be allowed back in. We had nothing else to do but wait in lines (the longest I've ever waited in in 37 years!! 2.5 hours for Splash:scared1: - no FP back then.) We exited the park after one and crawled into our beds about two. We were WHOOOPED! But it was our first trip to the world alone together (without the the other sibs or DH) and our first trip together as 'adult' women. We had a BLAST and still laugh about how crazy (and exhausting!!) it was. NYE fireworks around the castle was something I'm glad I experienced once - don't know if I'd ever do it again, though, I must be getting old!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter