2/13/2005 Wonder

OMG we're in the single digits!!!!!!!! Who's dancin' with us?

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're looking forward to the Pirate Party! pirate: :cool1: pirate: :cool1: pirate: :cool1: pirate:

Poconoboatniks

Im joining you in the single digits dance. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I know my DD is getting really excited as the day is getting close, She will be arriving a week from tomorrow, so we can visit a few parks first. :wave2: John

:crazy: :earboy2: :cheer2: :wave2:

Single digits, woo hoo !!

Now if I can start the doc dance. :confused3

Should be tonight. :cool1: The UPS tracking site has our shipment out for delivery. :hourglass

Rick

My kids are so hyped, we are flying down to London on Tuesday afternoon and on to Orlando on Wednesday. I am so cruel to them and am sending them to school Tuesday AM. I feel so sorry for their teachers! Say Hi to us if you see us when the boys are all in their kilts.
Have to go to work tomorrow then its off for 3 weeks. Yeah.

Just talked with DW and the docs are here! :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :jumping1: :dancer: :thewave:

We leave DTW a week from Saturday!!

Rick :cloud9:

With all the people getting there Doc's. That means time is getting close. Right about this time next week, (Friday). Ill be at MCO picking up my DD and her family. Hoping for good weather for all of those of you flying down. :fish: :thewave: :moped: John

It is so hard to believe that something we have all been planning for along time is now in the final countdown. All that is really left is the packing. I have seen some cruise reports that state over the last several weeks the cruises have been rough ones. So be prepared.

I am sure we all will have a great time!!

Can't wait to meet you all in person.

Before I forget everyone have a safe trip where ever it is that you are traveling from. And see you soon.
:wave2:
PS don't forget those birth certificates and photo ID's :banana:

Now that we have all enjoyed the elation of the "Docs" :cool1: :banana: :bounce:

We can truly get down to the excitement of getting to the Dock :boat: :boat: :rockband:

Have a safe trip down.

From our family to yours....we wish each of you (and us too) and truly Magical (or is that 'wonder'ful) Disney vacation!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek: :earseek:

Louis

I wondered if our docs would ever show up, bu they can friday after a hard day f work .now we have a whole week to wait that going to be hard :guilty: :rolleyes: se you guys next sunday :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just packed our Alien Green Mickey's in with our cruise docs and passports. :earsboy: A week from today we will be winging our way down to Orlando. :teleport: :crowded:

Let's all hope for good weather next weekend!!! :flower2: :sunny:

Rick :drinking1

Gosh only one week before we set sail! I am feeling slightly overwhelmed and words of encouragement?

Shelly F - Ohio said:
Gosh only one week before we set sail! I am feeling slightly overwhelmed and words of encouragement?

Take a few deep breaths, relax, and don't rush. It's vacation time :banana: :cloud9:

We've just started to gather things for the cruise. Try not to rush and remember that most people overpack for cruises.

Rick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter