2/13/2005 Wonder

:earseek: OMG we're in the middle of a snow storm! :umbrella: We could get 8 inches today and temps in the low teens. Time to cuddle for warmth :grouphug:

Thinking warm (and dry) thoughts . . . . .

Rick

It was -8 here last evening. We're suppose to get 12+inches between today and tomorrow morning and then the @!#$*+ wind is going to kick up and blow the @#$% snow back on the driveway. I saw a mouse trying to get into the engine area of my car. He must be desperate because it's stone cold. :crazy:

BEAM US up Scottie! :space:

Poconoboatniks

The snow has left us and I 'm sending it your way, to the east coast.It is almost 6pm in chicago and we are still getting lake effect snow The wind is high and it doen't look like i cleaned the drive way.Well in a couple of weeks we will be hugging Mickey and kissing the Princess.See you guys soon. :earseek: :Pinkbounc

We ended up with a foot of snow. The kids are having a blast tunneling through the piles left from the snow plows. It's been a while since we've had this much snow on the ground.

Three weeks left!!

Rick

hmm..52 feet times 20 feet....1040 square feet (oh yeh, the sidewalks and and steps too) multiplied by 12+ inches of snow...equals...a really good workout!! :)

Just gettin in shape for the cruise! Flip the digits of our temperature and I'll be happy :cool1: (its currently 18 degrees!).

When thing get this tuff, you are glad that hubby planned you winter trip and got that 2 stage, 10hp snow plower for you on Christmas.Lets all go outside and make Mickey ears in the snow. :p

4formickey said:
When thing get this tuff, you are glad that hubby planned you winter trip and got that 2 stage, 10hp snow plower for you on Christmas.Lets all go outside and make Mickey ears in the snow. :p

I tried to make Mickey ears, but my ears froze off :guilty: We went below 0 last night. That is just plain cold man!! :earseek:

At least we're less than three weeks out :jumping3: :cool1:

Rick

p.s., I just "earned my ears" today. 75 must be the magic number of posts ! :wizard:

We've been below zero several times in past week or so. Burrrrrrrrrr! OMG it's snowing again. 12+ inches last weekend. DH is checking Port temps everyday now. I guess he's excited.

Pocono

I don't know about the rest of the DIS northerners but I can't wait 21 days. I am so tired of all this snow!!! But at least once the cruise gets here there should only be a few weeks of winter left! :cool1:

for everyone that isn't getting any snow ,we will pack some for you. Your choices are salt and saltfree.

Our TA just emailed me and said our docs have been printed and should be sent out at the end of this week :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Great news!!! That means only one thing, we're getting closer to having that first drink onboard!!!

We have cruised the Disney Magic 3 times with our two children. However, this time, hubby and I are going without children to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. Can't wait! ::MinnieMo

Has everyone gotten their Alien Green Mickeys from Home Depot? If memory serves, we are all meeting at Scoops at 3:00.

Here's hoping for smooth seas and warm weather . . .

Rick

:earsboy:

I thought they were so awesome, I picked up some red, blue and yellow ones too, in order to decorate a little ;)

The 4 of us will be there at scoops!

Boy we can't wait! pirate: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

Got our green Mickey's, Planning on being at scoops at 3pm. Now for our Doc's. Weather is warming up in Florida. :moped: John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter