***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

I wish there was an emoji to applaud! So great you were able to finish a lot! I need to get my butt moving! 16 days to go and I just got my suitcases out. Still waiting for my teepublic order to arrive... (it takes more than 2 weeks to get to me!) and one more package from walmart... need to go to the dollarstore.... need to get my little notes done and printed... still so much to be done.
Honestly, I do most of it at night when the girls are in bed. DD2 is just about to walk so unless she's contained some how, there really isn't a way for me to get other things done!

Our second teepublic order came, and the shirts are perfect. They're a little big, but I plan on wearing them with leggings so it'll work nicely.

That's adorable! What resort are you staying at?

We'll be at POR. :-) And Miss Pigletgirl, I wanted to tell you this...DD is a former 24 weeker and I was on bedrest from 23-35 weeks with DS, so as a mom with 2 of the not easiest in the world pregnancies---BLESS YOU for helping in this situation. The mom is the only one who can grow that baby! lol So she needs to really focus on that. Even though it is adding so much to your already full plate, you're doing an amazing thing and really truly making an enormous difference. Hand pats, gold stars, and high fives!! :thumbsup2

Honestly, I do most of it at night when the girls are in bed. DD2 is just about to walk so unless she's contained some how, there really isn't a way for me to get other things done!

Our second teepublic order came, and the shirts are perfect. They're a little big, but I plan on wearing them with leggings so it'll work nicely.
Nice! I would probably do the same in the next couple of days. DH can stay with DS while I do some stuff. I did get DS's PJs out... LOL, that's the extent of what I've done so far.

Nice! Glad to hear the sizes work out better! I plan to wear mine with leggings too... Thinking some of the tees I got is too short though so will bring some jeans too.

LOL it's a huge list. But we'll get what we feel like, just a visual for options, especially since I have 24 snack credits at the last leg of my trip. If you want a file, PM me your email and I'll send it to you :D it's ready to be printed ;)

Yes, yes--that's the thing, I like knowing what all our options are!! On my way out the door, but will totally PM you later. Thanks so much! YAY!! :yay:

We'll be at POR. :-) And Miss Pigletgirl, I wanted to tell you this...DD is a former 24 weeker and I was on bedrest from 23-35 weeks with DS, so as a mom with 2 of the not easiest in the world pregnancies---BLESS YOU for helping in this situation. The mom is the only one who can grow that baby! lol So she needs to really focus on that. Even though it is adding so much to your already full plate, you're doing an amazing thing and really truly making an enormous difference. Hand pats, gold stars, and high fives!! :thumbsup2

I'll know which room you are at at POR now, LOL! Love it! My DH will roll his eyes at me BIG TIME if I get something like that for our room, LOL!

If anyone still needs a powerbank, Amazon has 3 RavPower versions on sale today. I own the big one and it's currently $24.99, which I think is a great deal!

Link here
Thanks! Dh is supposed to get one tonight. He got a new phone and switched providers a few months ago and he was supposed to get a powerbank as a bonus but they have been out of stock. It's supposed to be in today fIngers crossed!

LOL, I made a date to watch Fantastic Beasts that day with a friend... and am thinking about watching Moana alone before or after that! :D I'm going to have a few sleepless nights to prep everything at a different time but it'll be worth it :thumbsup2
I am devastated that dd has zero interest in moana. I'm hoping to see so many movies but truthfully we just don't make it to movies much. I did find 4 movie passes when I cleaned out my desk so dh and I are seeing rogue one for sure...Maybe fantastic beasts with the other pass?

Is anyone bringing a winter coat? I don't know if it's worth packing or just a heavy sweatshirt. Temps our week say 70s during the day and high 50s at night. I could bring the baby's since it's so little but I'd hate to drag mine and my husbands.
I'm leaving MA so will be wearing a coat out and probably onto the plane.
I won't make a decision about the winter coat until the night before we leave. Florida weather is notoriously unpredictable, especially in the winter months. I would rather drag my winter coat to Florida and have it sit unused in the closet than to leave it at home and be freezing cold at night. If the highs are predicted to be in the 80's then the coat stays home. If the highs are predicted to be in the high 60's then the coat comes with me.
that is very true, and it is the lows at night that will get you not the highs. it gets dark early, you can still be in the parks when temps hit their overnight lows (or close to it)

This baby has been wanted for 3+ years. Her husband was in a horrific car accident 3.5 years ago, and has miraculously recovered. She is in good spirits. Today, one of the mom's is bringing her a "goodie" basket, with magazines, gum, DVD's, etc... Stuff to keep a mama busy. I'm hoping she'll be able to Skype so she can watch the program. She's in great hands, and if baby girl is delivered early, then she'll be in an amazing NICU! First goal though, is 28 weeks. :)

Nice! I would probably do the same in the next couple of days. DH can stay with DS while I do some stuff. I did get DS's PJs out... LOL, that's the extent of what I've done so far.

Nice! Glad to hear the sizes work out better! I plan to wear mine with leggings too... Thinking some of the tees I got is too short though so will bring some jeans too.
Yes, I'm bringing 4 pairs of shorts (two denim and two athletic), 4 pairs of leggings (2 ankle length and 2 full length) and 2 pairs of jeans. I'm also bringing mostly t shirts, with one long sleeve shirt, and two hoodies for cool evenings.

I also can't decide what to wear to our V&A evening! I want to go shopping. :p

Yes, yes--that's the thing, I like knowing what all our options are!! On my way out the door, but will totally PM you later. Thanks so much! YAY!! :yay:
Can you PM me too? We have 72 snacks!

I am devastated that dd has zero interest in moana. I'm hoping to see so many movies but truthfully we just don't make it to movies much. I did find 4 movie passes when I cleaned out my desk so dh and I are seeing rogue one for sure...Maybe fantastic beasts with the other pass?
Nobody in our house is interested except me. I haven't been in the movies for a while so it'll be amazing for me, LOL!

This baby has been wanted for 3+ years. Her husband was in a horrific car accident 3.5 years ago, and has miraculously recovered. She is in good spirits. Today, one of the mom's is bringing her a "goodie" basket, with magazines, gum, DVD's, etc... Stuff to keep a mama busy. I'm hoping she'll be able to Skype so she can watch the program. She's in great hands, and if baby girl is delivered early, then she'll be in an amazing NICU! First goal though, is 28 weeks. :)

Yes, I'm bringing 4 pairs of shorts (two denim and two athletic), 4 pairs of leggings (2 ankle length and 2 full length) and 2 pairs of jeans. I'm also bringing mostly t shirts, with one long sleeve shirt, and two hoodies for cool evenings.

I also can't decide what to wear to our V&A evening! I want to go shopping. :p

Can you PM me too? We have 72 snacks!
PM me your email and I'll send it to you :)

How long is your trip again? We have 12 nights overall so I'm thinking 4 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of shorts and maybe 2 dresses depending on the weather forecast. Might do 6 pairs of leggings instead.

Oh how I envy your for V&A! :) Let us know after how it is! We're all dying to hear!

Nobody in our house is interested except me. I haven't been in the movies for a while so it'll be amazing for me, LOL!

PM me your email and I'll send it to you :)

How long is your trip again? We have 12 nights overall so I'm thinking 4 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of shorts and maybe 2 dresses depending on the weather forecast. Might do 6 pairs of leggings instead.

Oh how I envy your for V&A! :) Let us know after how it is! We're all dying to hear!
Uh-oh, shorts????? Really? Will it be that warm in Florida in December? I am always cold, and I was just planning on bringing jeans. But I don't want to roast eaither...and DD might want shorts if it's going to be hot.

Hahaha...I'm so chatty this morning!!

And THIS for our door!! ($6 something at Amazon!)

812JpEkE2XL._UX679_.jpg

That is so cute! I never thought of a door picture but I think that's what I need to do. I was originally going to put something in the window but then I realized I'm staying in 2 dvc studios and I'll have the balcony, so I don't think decorating the window will really be that noticeable. But it would be really cute to put something on the door! *off to stalk Amazon*

Yes I will! LOL! and I would have a lot of tummyaches to go with it! :rotfl: Wish they had a sample size of everything!

OMG seriously! As a solo traveler I so wish they had sample sizes of all the things! Just gonna bring ziplocs and see if I can save the leftovers somehow, lol

Uh-oh, shorts????? Really? Will it be that warm in Florida in December? I am always cold, and I was just planning on bringing jeans. But I don't want to roast eaither...and DD might want shorts if it's going to be hot.
LOL, yes, I'm usually cold too but if it's hot, I'd like to have the option :P If I'm cold, I will get lots of hot tea! Might help the sweets go down too! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter