***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Glad I snagged BOG for dinner on 12/8...with all that rain in the forecast, It will give us something to do when everything gets rained out.
Mark my words - it's not going to rain. (I tend to be right 50% of the time) ;)

I'm spending the day to myself packing everything up for our flight Saturday morning.
I printed up our 1st week labels!
We are leaving on Saturday morning, too. I think our flight lands around 9:30am. Maybe I need to attach my 1st weekend label to my carryon. :)
I was just able to snag the 12/10 lunch at Coral Reef I wanted!!! :banana:I'm going to surprise DH since he really wants to go there :)
That's great news. :)

The only ADR that I haven't been able to move to a more desirable time is Yak & Yeti on Monday night. It is stuck at 5:30 pm.

Hey Everyone!! I havent posted really at all in this thread haha, but ive been reading your posts everyday. I always come here to seek answers to my questions and
see how excited everyone is getting.

Just wanted to say thank you for giving me something to fuel my excitement for the last few months. Loved this thread.

Leaving tomorrow morning!!! leaving from california so i wont be there till tomorrow night. So Excited!

Have a great trip everyone!!!

Just wanted to wish safe travels to everyone!!!!! @LisaF and @Candycane83 I'm pretty sure leave now as well. I know Lisa leaves today, and I think candycane83 today or tomorrow too? @SilSprBea ?
I'm actually sad reading all of these " thanks so much for everything" posts. I am not active on Facebook, but I hope you all can stay in touch on fb! I'd be happy to check in :)

Last edited:
Hey!

First full day here!
Did Jingle bell jingle bam last night! And then went to the grand Floridian to see the tree, then took the monorail to the contemporary and had dessert at California grill and watched the holiday wishes fireworks from the roof!
I don't know how I'd did all that one three hours of sleep, two plane rides, one of which I threw up on...
Waiting for Candle light processional now with whoopi!
Rode soarin twice this morning without a fastpass, maybe five minute waits, then living with the land, nemo, mission space, test track all by 1230

Great start!!

Good luck to everyone arriving this weekend!

Wow@nicynot! Great start to your trip!

We leave in the morning also:) coming from colorado with a layover won't get there til early evening:(

Hope everyone has an awesome trip and safe travels!!!

I'm on my way home from work and super excited about going to Disney tomorrow. For some reason I was in a really good mood today, too. ;). I'm thrilled that the weather looks so good. We have had trips this year that were either too cold or too hot. But this one looks like it will be just right. ::yes::

I hope everyone has a great trip. :)

I randomly found an 8:30 BOG on 12/5 last night so I booked it. Originally we had it booked for 7:35 but we're doing the CP show at 5pm, and didn't want to have to rush to make our ADR. :)
We'll be finishing up our BOG dinner at that time so maybe we'll get to you there instead of Chef Mickey!

Just wanted to wish safe travels to everyone!!!!! @LisaF and @Candycane83 I'm pretty sure leave now as well. I know Lisa leaves today, and I think candycane83 today or tomorrow too? @SilSprBea ?
I'm actually sad reading all of these " thanks so much for everything" posts. I am not active on Facebook, but I hope you all can stay in touch on fb! I'd be happy to check in :)

Hi @rasadkowski! We left home Thursday morning and are now in Cocoa Beach for a few days. We had some beach time this afternoon and going to Kennedy Space Center Saturday. We're heading to Orlando Sunday morning for the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter