***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Who here plans on doing SDFP? I am curious to know how it goes, as I am not sure we will be doing it. I would rather hear some feedback first.

There has been positive feedback posted on the SDFP thread recently. Basically that it is great for MK and also helpful at EP. I plan to do it and I'll be at Disney 11/27-12/4.

Is anyone interested in doing a Memory Maker share? My dates are 11/30-12/7. Ideally it's best not to overlap dates if, but not a huge concern to me. The $149 price tag is still a little bit out of my reach. I'd be willing to do it with one other person or a group.

Have you gotten anymore interest in this? I saw there are a few people in the Dec 2016 doing one too but I didn't get any response on that one when I said I was interested.

Heads up if you're planning to have anything shipped to yourself while at Disney. They're now charging $5 per package even at the non-convention resorts. :(

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/
What? Does that include garden grocer?
We are arriving on Saturday morning, Dec 3rd and someone on the resorts forums said that the MDE area at MCO was a zoo that morning with Pop Warner families. :scared: I hope it isn't too bad once we get in the MK resort bus line.
Yikes we are getting I'm the night before...hope it's not a zoo then as well!

haha it's just caramel. looks like raspberry sauce to me! but not sure kiddo would love that. blood caramel yes. and the mac and cheese is apparently white and creamy, his favorite. and I lost my LTT ADR. I'm wondering if they are holding back ADRs as people drop them because they have gotten so far behind with the menu change, I think people are not turning over tables as quickly. So I guess I'm on this course. I totally oversold the ooey gooey toffee cake to kiddo so now I am going to have to sell this place lol.
White mac n cheese? My dd might eat that! (She won't eat orange mac n cheese). We are doing SC and I was planning to have the fish and dd could have my rice and I'd order her fruit.

What? Does that include garden grocer?

Yikes we are getting I'm the night before...hope it's not a zoo then as well!

I really have no idea. There's supposedly a list of "approved vendors" which don't have the fee attached. GG could very well be one of those. Also, I've heard it is only at Pop and the All Stars resorts for now, so if you aren't at one of those or a convention resort you might not get the fee added to anything.

@Tinker06 I am going to use SDFP. I had a second guest who is no longer going on my trip so I am just using the mb on that person's profile for my SDFP. I think it might really help me out since I'm a solo traveler and should have a good shot at getting some decent SDFPs.

::MickeyMo:santa: Secret Santa :santa:::MinnieMo

When should we target for shipping to our pals? Not to create more work, but should we add our travel dates so that our secret santa not ship for arrival during the time we'll be away? Nothing says "break into my house because I'm away" more than stacked packages on the front door, LOL!
Might be fun to get in December once we're back....

Has anyone combined gift cards before? Like combining 5 x $25 ones onto 1 card? I would think it would be easier than carrying 5 cards, but is there any "taking a chance" the card might now work. I'm probably over thinking this. i'm sure it's fine to combine them and they'll work. Should I only combine a few or is 1 or 2 big ones better? I saw the limit was $1000 per card.

Has anyone combined gift cards before? Like combining 5 x $25 ones onto 1 card? I would think it would be easier than carrying 5 cards, but is there any "taking a chance" the card might now work. I'm probably over thinking this. i'm sure it's fine to combine them and they'll work. Should I only combine a few or is 1 or 2 big ones better? I saw the limit was $1000 per card.
I combined cards before depositing them into my Disney Vacation Account and had no problem. The downside of combining is that you have all your eggs in one basket and if you lose that basket, you're out of luck. The upside is you only have one basket to manage, kwim? If you're talking just a couple hundred dollars, I'd probably combine them onto one card just to make it easier.

I combined cards before depositing them into my Disney Vacation Account and had no problem. The downside of combining is that you have all your eggs in one basket and if you lose that basket, you're out of luck. The upside is you only have one basket to manage, kwim? If you're talking just a couple hundred dollars, I'd probably combine them onto one card just to make it easier.

@CaleCakes thank you for asking this, I forgot about the ability to do this. I need to decide if I want to bother combining my gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter