16 Day Spring Break! I'm An Adult, I Do What I Want ;) *Update 8/17 Complete!

When we left MK we caught a bus to SSR. From there we walked to Disney Springs. It's already our third day here, so you know we couldn't go too much longer without it. Folks, it's Ghirardelli time!

The Mint Bliss used to be my favorite, but I have may the full blown switch to the Ocean Beach now. Sea Salt Caramel Sundae. Vanilla ice cream smothered with creamy caramel, handmade hot fudge and sea salt. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, creamy caramel, sea salt and a Ghirardelli SQUARES milk chocolate. Except I sub in Butter Pecan ice cream for boring old vanilla.

It's so good! I could cry sea salt caramel tears just thinking about it.

Rob went with the Treasure Island. Warm brownie sundae. Two scoops of Vanilla ice cream paired with our warm Ghirardelli chocolate brownie, smothered with handmade hot fudge and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. He subbed in cookie dough ice cream for the vanilla. I love that you can sub in ice cream flavors!

He of course loved his.

We have had a lot of difficulty with finding a seat here in the past on occasion, but this trip we had no issues any of the times we came (of which there are many).

Okay, now we're REALLY full!

We went over to AMC to see Zootopia but shockingly it was sold out! So, our only other option was Gods of Egypt, which I really, really didn't want to see but Rob thought it looked okay, so Gods of Egypt it is. And I was right. It was super awful. And I was sleepy. So I fought sleep through the entire terrible movie. Ugh. But, I'll take seeing a bad movie in the AMC theater down here over just about any day back at home, so I can't complain too much. Just a little. :laughing:

Glad you enjoyed Skipper's Canteen as much as me! I got the same thing as Rob and we split the Kungaloosh! as well (I miss that cocktail at Pleasure Island) It is great to have such unique options inside MK seeing as the others have such normal type options! Hopefully they don't screw it up too much with the changes...

Good to know you can sub out the ice cream in the sundaes!

Not shocked Gods of Egypt was bad! I could tell from the preview it would be cringe worthy!

Enjoying your reports and pictures. That's too bad that they are going to change the Skipper's Canteen menu. I wish we had eaten there on our trip. I have a really hard time finding stuff to eat in the Magic Kingdom and their menu looks interesting to me. It will be too bad if they change it to yet another burger and fries menu.

Looks like you all really have a great time at DTD (I never make name changes, hello MGM I'm looking at you). We rarely get over there but I've told my hubby we explicitly must go next trip so we can try Morimoto's and Jock Lindsey's and Ghiardelli and just about everything else :-) Those Moriomoto buns you all had definitely have to be on the list. And if we've got room, Rob's pizza looks amazing but I'm a sucker for all things prosciutto and olives.

So glad to hear you all liked Skippers. We tried it last month too and really enjoyed it. I stuck with apps for my meal, but must try those shrimp next time as they look delicious. So sad to hear they may change the menu. Hope this means they'll add more Americanized items and not remove the existing offerings.

but I have may the full blown switch to the Ocean Beach now. Sea Salt Caramel Sundae. Vanilla ice cream smothered with creamy caramel, handmade hot fudge and sea salt. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, creamy caramel, sea salt and a Ghirardelli SQUARES milk chocolate
I have to tell you that I tried this for the first time last Nov. because of you mentioning it in your last DR! I loved it so much I got it TWICE on that trip ::yes:: :cloud9:

Great review of Skipper's Canteen! I can't wait to try it! Your sundae looks and sounds amazing! Caramel, chocolate, butter pecan ice cream & whipped cream, four of my favorite things! :love:

Oh my goodness!! Loving your trip report and can't wait to go to Ghirardelli's on our September trip and try one of those sundaes!!! YUMMMMMMM

Well, let's kick this thing off!

A little background to start off. Rob HATES to fly and I HATE to drive, but somehow he wins this argument every year and every year we drive. This year was no exception. So, to prepare for the 1,000 mile, 15 hour drive, I took the Thursday off work before we left to pack and get some last minute things done and try and relax a little. Rob was able to swap his normal 4pm-12:30am hours and went in from 8am-4:30pm. Once he was home we dropped our dog off with my in-laws :sad1:, had some dinner and he took a nap and 9:30pm exactly we were off!

I did win a small victory and he let me take the first shift driving for the first time ever and I drove the first 5 hours and got us to North Carolina before we switched drivers. After a few more switches and a 5:30am stop at McDonalds we finally arrived at our destination around noon. Walt Disney World!

So, what happened was we were originally booked for 4 nights at POR in a Royal Room with an AP discount. Then at the last minute we decided to add an extra day onto the beginning of our trip (we can't help ourselves) and since there was no availability with the AP discount to add onto our existing Royal Room days, I had to book one night in a King room. No big deal. I don't mind making the switch. And it was about $30 cheaper, so no biggie. Now we arrive at POR around noon, exhausted from 15 hours of driving, and we check in. The girl checking us in said there was no room available yet, which was not unexpected, but also not what I really want to hear. I told her she could put us in any room, it didn't matter, as long as there is a bed and a shower in it, we don't care where we are for just the one night, as long as we could get a room now that would be great. I also mentioned that we had another reservation for the following 4 nights in a Royal Room, so she said that might work out in our favor and made a few calls for us to see what she could do because they would rather have the King room available for use. Works for us. Eventually she said she could put us in an available Royal Room for all 5 nights right now. Yes! I was so loving her.

We get back in our car and drive around to the Oak Manor section of the resort, unload everything out of the car, somehow get everything to our room door without dropping anything or passing out from exhaustion and what do you know... our MagicBands won't open the door.:furious: Lord give me strength. Now I don't love the check-in girl too much. :laughing:

Rob, bless his heart, drives back to the check-in area while I stand watch with all of our luggage and I also called the front desk and with our combined efforts we finally got into the room after about 20 minutes. Rob said a manager got pretty snippy with the girl who checked us in because she kept saying, "I didn't do anything wrong with linking the bands," to which the manager replied, "Yes you did so stop saying that." Yikes. Poor girl.

MagicBand room issue behind us I could now take in the beauty of our room.

I love the details, like Genie's lamp from Aladdin as the faucet at the bathroom sink.

After unpacking a few things we both got showers and napped until 3:30pm. The plan for today is to go into Epcot and walk around and enjoy the Outdoor Kitchens and the Flower and Garden Festival until we are exhausted once again and then retire to the room for the evening.

We took a bus from the main building at POR to Epcot and stopped at one of the ticket windows at the entrance of the park to trade in our AP vouchers I bought at the Disney Store last year (before the price increase, thankfully) for the AP cards and to make sure they were linked correctly to our bands. The girl at the ticket window was super sweet and we bonded over my Parkbound button I was wearing and then once everything was set we got in line to enter the park. Aaaaaaand our MagicBands didn't work. Of course not. So we went back to the same girl and got everything straighten out and mercifully they worked this time. Then we stopped at Guest Relations to buy our Tables in Wonderland card and now we were ready to enjoy some food! I haven't eaten anything other than an Egg McMuffin since 6pm the day before, so I am HUNGRY!

First up was one of the new Outdoor Kitchens, La Isla Fresca.

Rob got the Jerk-spiced Chicken with Mango Salsa, Chayote and Green Papaya Slaw with Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette.

He loved it! He said it had a ton of flavor and the chicken was way better than he thought it would be.

I tried the same thing but with Grouper in place of the Chicken.

So delicious! I could have eaten just a big helping of this as my dinner. The grouper was cooked nicely and Rob was right about the flavor. I loved the salsa paired with the fish. Excellent bright flavors. We're off to a great start! And now that I have food in my belly I can actually pause to enjoy the beauty of the flowers that are absolutely everywhere in Epcot.

Oh, and our PINs didn't work when we tried to buy anything with our MagicBand either. Fun stuff. We had to go to the front desk the desk morning to remedy that issue as well.

We also stopped for our first ride of the trip. Gran Fiesta Tour! I love it. It never gets old. Three Caballeros is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Up next was Lotus House where Rob had a Gaoli Beef Bun which he also added Sriracha to.

He said it was good and that the Sriracha was definitely need to boost up the flavor.

He also had the Dragon Pearl. Beer, Honey, Cream and Tapioca Pearls. It came highly recommended by the girl who rang us up.

He said it was the weirdest thing he ever drank. He was glad he tried it, but he wouldn't get it again. The sensation/texture of drinking the Tapioca Pearls was very odd. And I mean, honestly beer and cream just sounds disgusting.

I tried the Vegetable Spring Rolls with Orange Sauce.

These were excellent! Once again, the sauce is what makes the dish.

I too had a weird drink. The Oolong Peach Bubble Tea.

It looked almost identical to Rob's drink. It was gross. About 85% of this drink went in the trash. It was tea which was then watered down with way too much milk or cream. It was nasty. And then the 'bubbles' were weird. I know some people love this drink. I was not a fan It was like drinking lukewarm chunky milk.

Lotus House food gets a thumbs up, but the drinks were a thumbs down across the board.

Next up was Germany.

I needed a BIG beer to wash the taste of the bubble tea away. We stopped at the outdoor beer cart in Germany where they finally had my personal all time favorite beer back as a draft instead of the bottle, Schofferhofer Grapefruit!

I love it! The draft is so much better than the bottle, which is for some reason all they have had the last couple of times. (Side note: How cute are my Little Mermaid nails?)

Rob got some other German beer (note taking fail). And we enjoyed our beers while strolling around WS. Heaven.

Up next was The Smokehouse.
Rob and I both got the Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapenos which we enjoyed so much at last year's festival.

It was amazing again this year! And what made it better was the fact that there were way fewer jalapenos this year, which was my only complaint from last year's dish.

Rob asked for the Great American Wine Company Red Blend but was instead given the 3 Daughters Rod Bender Red Ale. He didn't really feel like complaining, so he just drank it. :laughing:

I also got the Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans.

Yum! I loved this! I really liked the fact that it was served warm. Everything about this dessert worked. I thought it was a big improvement over the Piggylicious cupcake they had served the past couple of years here.

Oh, we certainly will!

Starship was getting ready to perform, but it was super crowded in the concert area and we were still too off from the drive to enjoy it, so we passed on the Flower Power concert tonight.

Then we stopped at Fleur De Lys where Rob had the Kir Imperial. Sparkling Wine with Chambord Black Raspberry Liquor.

He thought is was tasty, but when he let me try it I thought it tasted like raspberry cough syrup. :crazy2:

This was one of my favorite areas of Epcot during the Festival. So beautiful.

The sun was just starting to set and the temperature was just perfect. It was a beautiful first evening in Epcot.

On our way out of the park we were able to ride Living with the Land, Nemo and Spaceship Earth with no wait and no use of Fastpasses. Sweet!

We also stopped for a Photopass picture, which I am so glad that we did. With our AP we had free downloads of all of our Photopass pictures and video, which is a huge plus for me. Love that change. Especially since I didn't get hit with the price increase to get it. :thumbsup2

Great pics. I am with you on the lukewarm chunky drink. I do not care for those chunky things in my drinks either!

Great pictures! I love WPE, too. It is my favorite place to eat at Disney. I wish it was somewhere more convenient than DTD.

Love your Little Mermaid ears with the dinglehopper! Super adorable!

Sounds like a great morning in the MK, too. I am an early riser in regular life, and I love being able to get up early to enjoy the relatively empty parks in the morning.

Menu at Skipper's Canteen looks really great...agree that I hope they don't "dumb it down" too much. In a park with Cosmic Ray's, Casey's, the Plaza, etc...really don't think they need another menu filled will burgers, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets!

Loved the pictures of your sundaes. Allllll I want now is one of those sea salt caramel bad boys! :love:

Skipper's Canteen looks so good, that is definitely on my list next trip. I love Ghiardelli and I always get the mint too...maybe I should switch it up and try the sea salt caramel. I know my 13 year old would be more than willing to help me with it :rotfl2:
Gods of Egypt would not be my first movie choice either, I know I would have been :cloud9: asleep!

Jeri so glad I located your newest dining review.

Can't wait to read the rest of it. I have made some many of my reservations based on your reviews.

Jerri!!!!! I'm so excited you have another! I'm going to have to get caught up - I'm so far behind. We leave for Disney on Tuesday!

The next morning we were up super early to make Rope Drop at MK. Once we were ready we walked over to Riverside Mill Food Court to grab a quick breakfast. My favorite quick breakfast option. Disney Cheese Danish!

Behold it's cheesy icing amazingness. Disney cheese danish are the best. I don't know how they do it, but no other danish compares to this one.

Once we scarfed down our danish we went out to catch the bus and got to ride one of the big new accordion style buses. Those things are massive! It feels like you walk to the back for ages. Our first time on one of these monsters and boy oh boy was it full.

We made awesome time and arrived before the Rope Drop show even happened. I have some cute videos of the show posted on my Instagram in case you have never seen the show. I love it! It starts your day off on a high note.

We went right back to Fantasyland and waited no more than 10 minutes for Peter Pan, walked right onto IASW, then we used our FP to ride SDMT which we never even got a chance to ride last year, so I was thrilled to finally ride it again. And with the FP we waited less than 5 minutes. Then we rode Little Mermaid with absolutely no wait and snapped this pic in line.

HM had a huge line at this point, so we went to Adventureland so Rob could grab his all-time favorite treat. A Dole Whip!

This building is kinda creepy and cool.

We waited FOREEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR behind one girl who asked the CM 87 different questions about the ingredients of the ice cream and even demanded to inspect one of the bags they use in the mixture. It was insanity. One person in front of us and it was our longest wait time of the day. :laughing:

Rob was so happy to finally have his treat in hand that he took a big bite of it before I could snap a pic. So here it is, a Dole Whip float, minus one Rob-sized bite.

Then we rode Jungle Cruise which had a posted wait time of 30 minutes, but we only waited for 10. Then we rode POTC and waited only 10 minutes and had a great ride experience. No one taking flash pictures or anything. A Disney miracle! :laughing:

On our way to BTMR to use our next FP Rob wanted to get the loaded waffle fries we had last time as our lunch. We were hoping they were open and they were! Except, no more amazing waffle fries loaded with various fatty treats. Just plain waffle fries. WHY?!?! Not cool Disney. Don't give us pork treats and then take them away. Uncool.

Since we missed out on our anticipated lunch experience we had to find an alternative plan. What will we do?
Rob loves to eat I see.

Oh that room!!!

Love your nails - I have the same ones, and I might even get time to put them on before this trip :)

While I don't love going to the theater, I do love movies, and your tradition of grabbing food and taking it back to the room for tv/movie time - love it!

Ok I don't even LIKE danishes really and you made that Disney cheese Danish look so amazing. Or maybe I'm just hungry. But yum.

That Fanta melon frostie is the drink I had at the Epcot store (where they have the Beverly). I LOVE that melon drink!

Ok so that took me a day to finish....

Either way - we leave TOMORROW for our trip. I'm terrified of the trip down with a baby, but I'm sure it will be better than a drive would be!

Is the Hangar Bar adults only or do they serve food too? My kids would love the theming (14 and 18 not little ones)
We went to the Hangar Bar for the first time yesterday. I would totally say it was acceptable for teens or even younger children as long as you don't sit at the bar. (This is allowed at disney but frowned on by my some patrons. We were there about 2pm and it was very quiet. The server says it gets busier after dark.) There are several tables inside, and especially outside where kids would love it. Outside seating, away from the bar, feels like you're sitting in a larger version of the jungle cruise boat with a great water view. My DH and I had draft beers, yummy, and the pretzel appetizer which was quite good. Nice atmosphere and very nice service. We'll definitely go back.

We got there shortly after opening time at 11:30am and the place was empty. We had our pick of where to sit. I loved this cool seating area.

I tried to get Rob to sit there, but he prefers to sit at the bar in places like this, so I let him win this one.

After checking out the Pilot's Log Book, aka the menu, we were ready to order some drinks!

I liked that with this menu they gave you a breakdown of all the prices of the drinks with and without the souvenir glass for the ones that had that option. They also had some light fare, but we weren't hungry.

I started with Reggie's Revenge. Florida Cane 'Orlando Orange' Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur, White Cranberry Juice, and fresh Lime Juice.

This is what they pour it from which would bubble up and fizz frequently, which was pretty cool.

This was delicious! It was my favorite drink here. Rob had a sip and liked it a lot too. You got to keep the snake, but I also bought the glass it came with. I think the glass and the drink was around $18.

Rob's first drink was the Anything Goes. Byejoe dragon fire spirit, fresh Lime Juice, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple Juice.

I wish the glass looked like the one in the picture. I will absolutely buy that if they ever have it in the future.

You can see the remnants of us opening the 9 zillion packs of deeply discounted Lego Simpsons characters we bought right before this, which we collect from the Lego Store. :laughing:

He really liked this drink a lot. I had a sip and I wasn't a fan, but as long as he liked it, that's all that matters.

Cheers!

Next I had the drink I was super pumped about. The Cool Headed Monkey! Starr African Rum, Van Der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, fresh Lime Juice, Watermelon, and Pineapple Juice

So cool! Temple of Doom was one of my favorite movies ever as a kid. And an adult. :thumbsup2

This drink was good, but the watermelon kind of overwhelmed the other flavors. I did buy this glass as well. The glass with the drink was a steep $22.50 if I recall correctly, but I will say that the glass is super quality. It is really heavy even though it doesn't look like it in the picture. I thought for sure it was going to be plastic. I drink out of it almost every day at home, so it's a win.

Rob's second drink was the Wrong Island. Siesta Key Silver Rum, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Tamiami Gin, Tippler's Orange Liqueur, and Sweet-and-Sour with a splash of Coca-Cola. I cute little play on the Long Island Iced Tea.

He loved, loved, loved this drink. He raved about it the whole trip. I thought it was disgusting. :rotfl:

He also had a Japanese beer, a Kirin Ichiban Lager.

He didn't care for the beer and said it tasted cheap like malt liquor.

Sadly they do not accept AP discount or TiW here, which was kind of a bummer. Oh, and also no artifacts taken as payment. They had to make a rule about that. :laughing:

We had a great time here. The drinks were delicious, the prices without the souvenir glasses really weren't that bad, most drinks were under $10, and the service was great. Definitely a fun place to hang out. I think the fact that it is related to the Indiana Jones universe is totally lost on people because we never saw it get busy here (at a bar.. on spring break) during our trip and we also saw quite a few people walk in thinking it was a restaurant, look through the menu and quickly leave. Great concept, but unless you are a diehard Disney fan who reads the blogs and things like that, the average vacationer walks right on by this place. I wish I had walked around more and taken in some of the cool stuff set up all throughout the bar. There was so much to look at. We will definitely make this place a must-do every trip.[/QUOTE]

Glad you enjoyed Skipper's Canteen as much as me! I got the same thing as Rob and we split the Kungaloosh! as well (I miss that cocktail at Pleasure Island) It is great to have such unique options inside MK seeing as the others have such normal type options! Hopefully they don't screw it up too much with the changes...

Good to know you can sub out the ice cream in the sundaes!

Not shocked Gods of Egypt was bad! I could tell from the preview it would be cringe worthy!

Good to hear that we are very like-minded on Skipper Canteen! I am very curious to see what types of changes they make. We shall see.

We only found out about subbing the ice cream flavors within the past couple of trips. It has been a very favorable discovery.

Oh it was soooooo bad. I knew it was going to be bad too, but Rob kept insisting we give it a try. Yuck! I wouldn't even recommend watching it for free on cable! :rotfl2:

Enjoying your reports and pictures. That's too bad that they are going to change the Skipper's Canteen menu. I wish we had eaten there on our trip. I have a really hard time finding stuff to eat in the Magic Kingdom and their menu looks interesting to me. It will be too bad if they change it to yet another burger and fries menu.

Thank you! It is strangely difficult to find great food options in MK. I definitely like a lot of things there, but not things that I have to have every trip. Hopefully if they add burgers they keep the current offerings as well and add something for the plainer eaters.

Looks like you all really have a great time at DTD (I never make name changes, hello MGM I'm looking at you). We rarely get over there but I've told my hubby we explicitly must go next trip so we can try Morimoto's and Jock Lindsey's and Ghiardelli and just about everything else :-) Those Moriomoto buns you all had definitely have to be on the list. And if we've got room, Rob's pizza looks amazing but I'm a sucker for all things prosciutto and olives.

So glad to hear you all liked Skippers. We tried it last month too and really enjoyed it. I stuck with apps for my meal, but must try those shrimp next time as they look delicious. So sad to hear they may change the menu. Hope this means they'll add more Americanized items and not remove the existing offerings.

:laughing: I'm the same with the names. I have gotten a lot better about not calling HS MGM within the past year or so. Progress!

DTD has the best food. It makes it hard to stay anywhere but SRS because I want to be close to the great food options.

I'm totally with you. Hopefully they add to the existing Skipper Canteen menu and don't take anything away. The shrimp were delicious! I highly recommend.

I have to tell you that I tried this for the first time last Nov. because of you mentioning it in your last DR! I loved it so much I got it TWICE on that trip ::yes:: :cloud9:

Awesome! So glad that you liked it! It is definitely worth having multiple times. :thumbsup2

Great review of Skipper's Canteen! I can't wait to try it! Your sundae looks and sounds amazing! Caramel, chocolate, butter pecan ice cream & whipped cream, four of my favorite things! :love:

Thanks! Skipper Canteen was great. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Oh my gosh, you cannot go wrong with all those flavors!

Oh my goodness!! Loving your trip report and can't wait to go to Ghirardelli's on our September trip and try one of those sundaes!!! YUMMMMMMM

Thanks so much! You definitely must make a special trip to Ghirardelli for the sundaes. So worth it!

Great pics. I am with you on the lukewarm chunky drink. I do not care for those chunky things in my drinks either!

Thank you! Oh that chunky drink was just yuck! I will never understand the appeal of that one. :laughing:

Great pictures! I love WPE, too. It is my favorite place to eat at Disney. I wish it was somewhere more convenient than DTD.

Thank you! They need to have a WPE at every location throughout WDW like they do with Starbucks. Sounds like a winning idea to me! :thumbsup2

Love your Little Mermaid ears with the dinglehopper! Super adorable!

Sounds like a great morning in the MK, too. I am an early riser in regular life, and I love being able to get up early to enjoy the relatively empty parks in the morning.

Menu at Skipper's Canteen looks really great...agree that I hope they don't "dumb it down" too much. In a park with Cosmic Ray's, Casey's, the Plaza, etc...really don't think they need another menu filled will burgers, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets!

Loved the pictures of your sundaes. Allllll I want now is one of those sea salt caramel bad boys! :love:

Thank you! I love those ears. They are my favorite Etsy find.

I am definitely not an early riser in real life, but a switch gets flipped in my brain on my first morning at Disney. I think it helps that I tire myself out in the parks all day so that I fall asleep much earlier than I do at home to be able to wake up so early every morning. Rope drop is definitely the way to do it.

I agree! There are already so many options for the burger and fries crowd in MK. Give us something unique!

I look forward to those sundaes all year. Yum!

Skipper's Canteen looks so good, that is definitely on my list next trip. I love Ghiardelli and I always get the mint too...maybe I should switch it up and try the sea salt caramel. I know my 13 year old would be more than willing to help me with it :rotfl2:
Gods of Egypt would not be my first movie choice either, I know I would have been :cloud9: asleep!

I hope you get to check out Skipper Canteen next trip!

I never thought I would leave the Mint Bliss behind, but I surely did. The sea salt caramel is definitely worth a try.

Oh I was almost out for most of the movie. I was fighting sleep so hard. :laughing:

Loved your Skippers Canteen review!

Thanks Lori! I'm glad to read you liked it there as well!

Yum, your Skipper's Canteen food looks good!

It was delicious! The shrimp were incredible.

Jeri so glad I located your newest dining review.

Can't wait to read the rest of it. I have made some many of my reservations based on your reviews.

Thanks for joining in! Glad to hear that I have influenced some of your ADR choices. Hopefully for the better! :laughing:

Jerri!!!!! I'm so excited you have another! I'm going to have to get caught up - I'm so far behind. We leave for Disney on Tuesday!

Hi there!!! It's always great to start another DR. Oh my gosh, hope you are having an absolutely awesome trip!

Oh that room!!!

Love your nails - I have the same ones, and I might even get time to put them on before this trip :)

While I don't love going to the theater, I do love movies, and your tradition of grabbing food and taking it back to the room for tv/movie time - love it!

Ok I don't even LIKE danishes really and you made that Disney cheese Danish look so amazing. Or maybe I'm just hungry. But yum.

That Fanta melon frostie is the drink I had at the Epcot store (where they have the Beverly). I LOVE that melon drink!

Ok so that took me a day to finish....

Either way - we leave TOMORROW for our trip. I'm terrified of the trip down with a baby, but I'm sure it will be better than a drive would be!

Let me know if you got a chance to apply your Jamberry nails before you left. I am obsessed with them. I just got more before they retired those designs.

We definitely enjoy our movies and our tv time. We have very simple joys in life. We definitely did a few 'room picnics' this trip.

You must try the cheese danish! It is heaven.

Yes, they do have that at Club Cool! It is so good.

I hope you had a safe trip down and again I hope you are having a blast!

Great info! I really want to sit outside next time. It's definitely a great view you have from out there. The pretzel appetizer sounded good. I will definitely have to save room for that the next time I go. Glad you had a great time! Thanks for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter