16 Day Spring Break! I'm An Adult, I Do What I Want ;) *Update 8/17 Complete!

We tried Turf Club for the first time two years ago. I have no desire to ever go back. The food wasn't inedible but it wasn't great. The atmosphere was the worst. We were seated by two parties and it was so loud and hot!

how can food photos make a person want to get up and eat ........those photos are amazing of the turf club..I could just eat the onion soup and the rolls and be a happy camper but the rest looked amazing..
thanks so much for all your great reviews...(especially that pizza at your home)..YUM

Hey there everyone!!!

Jerseytinkerbell, aka Jeri, back with you for another fun filled DR!

With me as always this trip, is my husband Rob, who loved Disney World, but is a little less obsessive and crazy about it than I am. :laughing: This time we returned to our true home for 16 magical days. We spent our first five nights in a Royal Room at POR and ten nights in a Studio room at SSR.

Join us for some fun and some sun and lots and lots and lots of food! We had some old favorites, a few new places and we did our best to avoid the crowds at one of the busiest times of the year.

If you would like some spoilers and would like to see some fun videos from our trip please feel free to follow me on Instagram @jeriberri23
I came on here after life being insane for a while, and I was hoping to see a review from you! YAY - can't wait to read.

Oh my gosh that took me two days to get caught up! I love reading your reports though. I quoted so many things and then of course got logged out, so I will have to go by memory.

First of all - now I'm all craving mango soda again....doh.

I went to Ghiradelli on our trip in May to try his favorite - the brownie was delicious. Ice cream hates me, but my family had no trouble helping me eat the ice cream. Even the baby!

Ok so the movies - if I hadn't seen the Insurgent movie for myself I would have never believed you that it was bad. But oh my gosh. I only rented it from Netflix (so really....free almost) and I was so annoyed. I watched it through to the end hoping it would get better, but no. And the Cloverfield Lane. I didn't love the last few minutes, but great movie!

You had some amazingly beautiful days based on the pictures. And while getting soaked is no fun - that storm picture you posted was amazing.

I'm jealous you are taking the train this next trip. I want my husband to agree to that because I hate flying. I'm a terrible car person too though so driving isn't likely.

My son actually said he didn't like Disney because it was "too hot". I may have to leave him home the next time :)

I had absolutely no idea the WWOS was like that. If the weather hadn't been awful that would have been amazing! AT least you got your money back.

All of your pictures made me Disney home sick. I'm so jealous you get to go back so soon!

Flower and Garden so far has been my favorite time to go - even more than food and wine. It was just gorgeous. I didn't do a dining review this last time because I thought our meals weren't very fun (all quick service) but now I wish I had. I didn't take a lot of pictures though.

I know I'm missing a bunch but I'm late to the party anyway. I can't wait to read your next report!!

Oh and congratulations on working on your degree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter