12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

Here are my completed pages for all but 1 of my angel groups. I have already finished these pages in each group but am just now posting them.

SHHH!
IMG_0210.jpg

I Didn't Do it!
IMG_0214.jpg

Outdoors
IMG_0213.jpg

Green
IMG_0212.jpg

Date Night
IMG_0211.jpg

Rebecca

all very nice rebecca! thank you for doing the angel groups! you are always so willing to pitch in!

I love the date night one - if ever DS(15) works out that girls like you to take their number and phone them I might scraplift that:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Hi everyone,
Everybody's prototypes look great. I was getting my stuff ready last night to finish everything up and mail it tomorow. I have somehow misplaced my prototype page. Actually the weird part is I have the page just not the stuff that's on it. I didn't have everything glued on. Anyway sine I wasn't thrilled with it anyway i'll just do another and post it later tonight. Just wanted to check in with everyone. Hope everyone has a great day.

I finished and bagged everything up tonight so here are the last of my pages:

Spring:
IMG_7200.jpg

Fall:
IMG_7165.jpg

Group A:
IMG_7192.jpg

Group H:
IMG_7194.jpg

I can also show you calanniebu's groups:

Yellow:
IMG_7195.jpg

Purple:
IMG_7193.jpg

I love the "ready to go" one - perfect for DS going off to camp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter