12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

You know what my favorite part of that layout is? I have had that star paper longer than 2 of my children!

I have had that star paper longer than 2 of my children!
:lmao: :rotfl2:

I haven't had any that long because I only started scrapping 3 years ago, but I did pass on some elderly papers to DNiece yesterday;)

I'm cut out so I'll be sticking my angel one today and post pics later. I'm thinking stickles:idea:

Elderly paper! I love it...I have some very senior paper...good thing for Daisy scouts! :)

Love all of the LOs. I think I just get the winter one...But I plan on packing my stuff today so that I can mail tomorrow. :) Hurray!

Thank you.
Graphically Speaking cart. It has fast become my favorite cart. Seems like everything is on that cart!

i am so wanting that cart. i have not seen it out anywhere recently.

Nice layouts everyone.

I picked up baby as an angel spot and was wondering if anyone in that group minded if I made it *boyish*?? with say blue paper??
thanks

I saw it at our Hobby Lobby. That is where DH got it for me. When they had their $39.99 carts.

i'm going to check michaels this week. they are 50% off. i hoping for that one or the sesame st one. but they probably won't have either!

i went and checked the sign ups and for the baby group it's
me
awm
michellepooh
rlovew

so i know if i did boyish it's ok for me, ann has boys, michellepooh has boys, so it's really rebecca that i should pm so i can start this today.

just wanted to make sure. i did not want to assume anything!

This is my angel spot for Zoo. Each topper is slightly different due to the flowers and the tag will not be attached so that you can decide where you would like to put it.

3166897267_98f69a0c6c.jpg

This is my angel spot for Zoo. Each topper is slightly different due to the flowers and the tag will not be attached so that you can decide where you would like to put it.

3166897267_98f69a0c6c.jpg

Rita that is *wicked* cool paper - wow - nice layout:goodvibes

Oh, I almost forgot - if anyone has anything to go to Mazda send it to me and I'll include it in her box (she's getting a few little surprises from me:goodvibes ) Oops I guess I spoiled the surprise:laughing:

Who makes that paper you used for your zoo page,AZ? I love it.

The paper is awesome it is by carol wilson fine arts, the number on it is SCP125A. I have some because I used it for some groups in the AK swap. You can't see so well but the animals are all embossed on and there is also glitter throughout the design. It always feels like the perfect page for the Tree of Life.

Rebecca

Yeah, what Rebecca said!:goodvibes

Thanks for the compliments, makes me feel good!:love:
It was funny, I saw this paper pictured in the M's ad and then I got on Dis and saw that Zoo was needed to be angeled so thats why I jumped on it so fast then got to M's and I think I bought 10 sheets of it. I just love this paper!
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter