12-12-12 Ideas?

If you happen to insert your card into a FP machine at exactly 12:12:12 on 12/12/12, you will get a lifetime supply of FP, a stay in Cinderella's Castle, and will be allowed to make one major attraction change to each of the four WDW parks.

At noon, there is a flash mob singing of "The 12 Days of Christmas" planned for Main Street.....................spread the word!

It's official! We will be at WDW all day on 12-12-12. Does anyone know if anything special will be going on or if there will be special merchandise? Anyone have special plans to commemorate the date? We're trying to come up with a plan for 12:12:12 on 12-12-12 and plan on being in the Magic Kingdom. :santa::mickeyjum

We will be there on 12-12 as well. There is a 12-12-12 Pin but I was disappointed because it is a limited edition pin and they are releasing it 11/29/12 :confused3 http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=64058

I am hoping to get one on 12-12-12 when we arrive but since there are only 1200 I am not holding out much hope.

This thread makes me laugh! After DH and I got back from WDW in September 2010, I had a huge desire to go back to WDW (like everyone else). I am a big numbers person, so I finally convinced DH that I need to be in the Magic Kingdom on 12/12/12. Since we will be at MVMCP on 12/11/12, I am sure we will be staying past midnight (we are morning people). We will return to MK on 12/12/12 again, after we sleep for a couple of hours. He makes me take sleeping breaks while at WDW. I say there is no time for actions like that!!

We were in MK on Mother's Day one year and I SO wanted the pin, but they had put them on sale two or three weeks ahead and they were all gone :(. Ended up getting a fair deal on one off eBay later, though. Why do they do that with special day merch? Grr. Anyway, good luck, 12/12/12 folks--maybe you'll find your goodies.

While I'm not creative on ideas, maybe at 12:12 PM you ride your favorite ride?
I hope you enjoy your vacation. It certainly would interesting to be there on 12/12/12.

12-12 is my birthday! There might be some special things going on but not at Disney ;) I won't be there until Jan 2. I remember when I turned 12 on 12-12 and thought how cool it would be when my birthday was 12-12-12. That reminds me, my license expires that day.

Mine is too! Happy early Birthday!:cake:

Yes, this!! Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air:rotfl: GO PACKGO

had to laugh...we were just on Maui...waaaay down in the boonies...and driving along the road are 4-5 signs 'packer country' 'go packers', etc. There is no escape! LOL

We will be there on 12-12-12- also! Really had paid much attention to the date but now I will have to figure out something special to do with the kids! :cool1:

I have a DD who's birthday is 05-05-05 and we will also be at Disney on 12-12-12!:)

Sounds better then Y2K which never amounted to much.

We have a DD born on 05-05-05 and it is just plain fun to celebrate.

Never really thought about this year being the end of these fun dates, so sad!

Also have an older DS who had a blast on his 9th birthday on 9-9-99.

Come on Disney we will be there on 12-12-12 as well, give us something fun! :wizard:

Mine is too! Happy early Birthday!:cake:

Birthday twin! Happy early birthday to you too!:cake: Did you have birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper too? I always accused my parents of giving me one of my Christmas presents for a birthday gift.:santa:

Birthday twin! Happy early birthday to you too!:cake: Did you have birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper too? I always accused my parents of giving me one of my Christmas presents for a birthday gift.:santa:

LOL, no I always had birthday paper, but I probably had a present meant for Christmas as a Birthday gift! It is tough having a Birthday so close to Christmas, but it also makes the season that much more special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter