12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyramid2000 said:
Can they walk in the baby Cinderella costume? I know some of them they can't and that would be a pain if they are starting to get around.
Yes, it is like a regular dress...it just happens to look like Cinderella's!

klineyqueen said:
Yes, it is like a regular dress...it just happens to look like Cinderella's!

She must look adorable in it! Did you try it on her yet?

I am so tired I can't stand it anymore! I am off to bed! Good night girls. I enjoyed chatting tonight!

pyramid2000 said:
She must look adorable in it! Did you try it on her yet?
Yes I did...she is adorable. I am biased of course....I think she is always adorable!!! You know how it is...she could wear a paper bag and still be beautiful.

klineyqueen said:
Those figurines were so adorable!

Shhh!!! I had almost forgotten about them. My one rule is don't start any collections. It is so hard for me to stop! I still get Disney Christmas tree decorations every couple of months and I started that about 16 years ago!!

Good Pirate snag Marielle.

Caroline...we don't collect things either...except ornaments. Whenever we travel we get an ornament for that place. We want to have a tree full of travel ornaments when we retire. We are well on our way!

:wave2: For real this time...I didn't realize we were close to a pirate: ...that is why I had to hang around for a few min.

I am running on low here too! But how about those gas prices?!?! It went down another dime around here since yesterday! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter