• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11 Days of Deluxe Dining,BOG and LOTS of SIGS! Completed

What a wonderful review! I could not stop reading it! You did a wonderful job with the pictures... even with the camera phone. :) Also, there were several times that I laughed through the review!! Great job!! Thank you for sharing!
:thumbsup2

What a wonderful review! I could not stop reading it! You did a wonderful job with the pictures... even with the camera phone. :) Also, there were several times that I laughed through the review!! Great job!! Thank you for sharing!
:thumbsup2

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the reviews. I had fun writing them. Right this very second, my son is sitting across from me at his laptop looking at restaurants and wanting to plan where we are eating for our next trip! Thats my boy! :thumbsup2

Looks like you had a great trip! We did the deluxe dining for 2 trips and felt like we were putting too much pressure on ourselves to eat,eat, eat. The regular dining is just about right for us although I wish it included appetizers. I am thinking of canceling our Ohana res and doing Kona instead. Wonder if they have the noodles there.

Yummmm, just sat reading all your delicious reviews, thanks so much for taking the time to share. We have been to nearly all of the places you visited, but new ones this year include Via napoli and LTT...I am really looking forward to trying the oooey gooey toffee cake in a few weeks time:thumbsup2

Just finished your review and thoroughly enjoyed it! Great pictures, honest reviews and wonderful descriptions. :thumbsup2 My sister and I are heading to the world next month and we're trying the Deluxe DP for the first time too. Like you, I really wanted to try some of the Signatures and this seemed a good way to do it. You ate at all the Signatures on my list, so I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on each. Thanks for a wonderful review! :goodvibes

I enjoyed your reviews very much! As a matter of fact I'm going to totally blame you for my family showing up at Artist Point for dinner before MNSSHP! Two in costume! We have a 5:30 ADR so I hope we won't be too out of place and I hope we're not the only ones eating there before the party! It's the only time I could fit it in! Your fault for the wonderful review! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

LOL..I just saw this. If you read this, I'd love to know how you liked it and how it went dining in costume :clown:

I haven't been on the site in a while, but we were sitting at the dinner table tonight, and my son brought up our meals at Disney..as he often does (!!) so we looked through the pics to relive our meals!! I am surprising my son with a few days in Disneyland over spring break. A first for both of us. I'm not telling him until we get there. I'm visiting a friend that just moved to San Diego, so he will think thats the only reason we are flying to CA. We are also going to plan another trip to the World for next year.

I enjoyed your reviews very much! As a matter of fact I'm going to totally blame you for my family showing up at Artist Point for dinner before MNSSHP! Two in costume! We have a 5:30 ADR so I hope we won't be too out of place and I hope we're not the only ones eating there before the party! It's the only time I could fit it in! Your fault for the wonderful review! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

this wasnt on my list for our family...but just may talk everyone into it...Those potstickers and wings looked amazing...I would definitely eat it all

thanks for your great photos and reviews

Thank you so much for this review! we will be heading to Disney for our Honeymoon next November (sigh... so long!) and I was debating about the deluxe or regular dining plan, but your pictures and reviews helped me make up my mind!! Thanks again!

You're welcome! Which way did I sway you? Were you tempted to do the deluxe or repulsed by our gluttony and went for the regular? :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for this review! we will be heading to Disney for our Honeymoon next November (sigh... so long!) and I was debating about the deluxe or regular dining plan, but your pictures and reviews helped me make up my mind!! Thanks again!

which restaurant...Kona Cafe or Yak & Yeti?

this wasnt on my list for our family...but just may talk everyone into it...Those potstickers and wings looked amazing...I would definitely eat it all

thanks for your great photos and reviews

I think we're going Deluxe! I really want us to do several signature meals, and this way we won't have to worry about thinking about having enough credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter