• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree very much. It's an inexpensive way to decide where I'm going to spend way too much money the next trip :)

A,D,NO: My next trip is already booked.

A Of course... must see the castle

A,D,NO it's worth it to wait for your 180 mark to make ADR.. you get everything you wanted then..

Disagree. With no more than one or two TS meals per trip, we just get ADRs about the same time we make FPs. We are pretty flexible about food, and our favorite TS places are less crowded resort options anyway.

A,D,NO - If I had to pick Rope Drop or Fireworks, I would always pick Fireworks.

A Fireworks touch my heart... RD Treads on my toes...

A.D,NO I need to buy Memory Maker for my next trip

No. Memory maker is expensive and PP CMs can take your photo on your personal camera.

A,D, NO- I have a dream resort that I can not yet afford, but am hoping for someday!

Agree. I'm not sure which one, though. I'm supposed to say GF, but I'm thinking concierge suite at the Poly sounds nice.

A,D,NO - I would never stake out a spot early for a parade.

D. While I wouldn't do that EVERY time.. I have staked out a place about 1/2 hr before the FOF parade.. The first time I saw it.

A,D,NO: I love to get drenched on Kali River Rapids

Disagree...even though it is fun while it is happening, I really don't like to walk around drenched in wet clothes and squishy shoes.

A,D,NO...The Osborne Lights should be moved to another park entirely or moved to a different part of DHS rather then shutting it down completely.

Disagree. Almost never. But I do like the new double ride circus tent setup, though.

A,D,NO - Listening to Voices of Liberty is a must do for every trip to Disney.

NO haven't done it yet... always so much more to see and do

A,D,NO: I love '50's Prime Time Cafe.

Last edited:
No opinion. We've never tried it. But it looks like fun.

A,D,NO - Fantasmic is kind of weird and not really our thing.

A. I think you are right.. I've seen it 5 time in the past 10 years..Don't know why I keep coming back. Must be the 1 1/2 hour wait on cold metal benches that lures me in everytime..

A. D. NO. The buses back to the resorts are TOO far away at the end of the day..

NO, it really depends on where your resort's bus stop is, we have had bus stops where they are close and ones that are far away...but then again, after a long day at the parks, everything seems too far away :rotfl:.

A,D,NO....If you haven't been to Disneyland, and are an ultimate Disney fan, it should be on your bucket list.

Disagree, although I think that may make me unqualified to post on the Community Board :)

A, D, NO: I have visited WDW before Epcot opened.

Disagree..the first time I visited WDW was a year after Epcot opened.

A,D,NO...you have been to the Magic Kingdom when you can buy the ticket booklets.

Disagree, my DH has though

A,D,NO...you like the direction that the new "Disney Springs" is going in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter