• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree, good show

A. D. NO: I liked the old test track

Agree but I like the new one too

A,D,NO...Disney should take it's time to make new lands at the different parks because the attention to detail is so important.

NO... Detail is important.. (That's what we like!) They take their sweet time on anything anyway. Especially now that there are sooo many projects in the works..

A,D,NO Everyone should eat at Cinderella's Royal Table at least once in their life.

D.

It's not a must-do for everyone, unless everyone is into princesses or has an intense desire to delight a loved one who is.

A, D, NO: Phineas and Ferb would be a great addition to the Imagination Pavilion.

No opinion.

The original Tiki Birds is much better than the newer version.

NO, I never saw the old version, just this version now.

A,D,NO...Wishes should be updated.

D. I love it just the way it is..

A,D, NO.. The Beauty and the Beast - live on Stage show is the best!

D - we liked it ok once. From then on, we used to watch Four for a Dollar and then slip out just as the show started.

A, D, NO - Splash Mtn is the best ride at MK!

Disagree....to me it is one of the best rides in MK, but I also think there are many other rides that are just as great as Splash.

A,D,NO...MNSSHP and MVMCP is worth the extra $$ to attend.

No opinion. It is blasphemous, but I have never had a Dole Whip. Now rum, on the other hand...

A, D, NO - I have watched the "Disney Must Dos" on the resort TV promotional station so many times that I can sing the song in my head just from reading this post, and I might even be able to name her Top 7, too!

No! I actually haven't seen that too many times. Clearly I'm missing out!

A,D,NO- Tomorrowland Speedway is the worst attraction for anyone over 12 at Magic Kingdom.

Disagree. As long is Stitch's Escape is still there.

A,D, NO - On a day with steady rain, AK is the best park.

NO, we haven't experienced AK in the rain, however I wouldn't shy away from that park just because it is raining...doing Disney in the rain (no matter which park) is much better then doing anything at home in the rain :rotfl:.

A,D,NO...the ME is the best and worst ride in all of WDW

NO, we haven't experienced AK in the rain, however I wouldn't shy away from that park just because it is raining...doing Disney in the rain (no matter which park) is much better then doing anything at home in the rain :rotfl:.

A,D,NO...the ME is the best and worst ride in all of WDW

Disagree, arriving at the ME gates is an awesome feeling, but after 10 days, I'm ready to board that bus and plane and get back home.

A, D, NO...the heat/humidity of August/September is miserable, even by Disney standards.

NO... I would never plan to go to WDW in summer. I would imagine it is miserable and I've read the accounts of other people who go then. No thank you....

A,D,NO.. It is fun to be among the last to leave a park at night

Agree! I've done it many times. On my last night in MK before I left my CP, I stayed there as late as possible (and cried a lot).

A,D, NO- On vacation, I like to eat at least one Table-Service meal per day.

Agree and disagree: On our adult trips, then absolutely! With the kids, no more than one or two per trip total.

A, D, NO: It is time to retire Fantasmic (and bring World of Color from Disneyland to the Fantasmic arena)

Agree! And the best is the small boats that go between the Poly, GF and MK.

A,D,NO: Even as an adult, I think it is so cool that the monorail goes right through the contemporary lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter