• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree to a point...I love that they are redoing that area but there are way too many high priced restaurants and shopping going in, some moderately priced new restaurants would be nice too.

A,D,NO....Disney has more then enough resorts, they don't need to build anymore.

NO, it's always a welcoming site to see anything new come into WDW, however I am not sure if resorts are one of them.

A,D,NO...Star Wars and Frozen are going to keep taking over the Parks because of the success of their movies.

A.... almost. It certainly appears to be that way.

A,D,NO I would love to go to the Epcot Flower and Garden show this year

Agree, that is actually my favorite time of year to go however it won't happen this year because we are going to DLR in June and we have a trip planned in November so we can go to MVMCP.

A,D,NO...It's good to be an over compulsive planner.

Agree, but to a point I love to plan out our trips and I want to make sure everything is perfect before we leave (even though we have been to WDW many many times), however, I don't think you should go so crazy as to schedule your bathroom breaks. I also thing you should leave some room for some spontaneity.

A,D,NO...Heading over to DHS, with all of the construction going on, is not worth it. Go once everything is complete over there.

Agree.... Totally! not going to bother until at least next year!

A,D,NO Looking forward to Rivers of Light in AK!!

Agreed, I think it is nice that that park is getting a nighttime show.

A,D,NO...too many high end/pricey restaurants are going into Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter