100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No haven't eaten there yet

A, D, NO: Being princess for a day would be fun

D

A,D,NO A stay in Cinderella castle would be nice

I"m so indifferent
The thought of packing up stuff to go stay there for 1 night doesn't do much for me - sounds like more trouble than what it's worth. I wish you could stay there for 3 days, and than I would like to win it :)

I love love love the deep fried french toast at The Crytal Palace:goodvibes

Disagree. I like it just the way it is! :cool1:

A,D, NO: Epcot has the best restaurants in all of Disney.

Agree 100%! I love all the variety of food specially in World Showcase!

A, D, NO: I'm already planning our next WDW trip even though it's over a year away (20 months to go!)

D- I'm already planning our next WDW trip even though it's over a year away (20 months to go!) I am too busy planning the one coming up!

A, D, NO- DHS needs better counter service restaurants

disagree - i'm interested to see what they could do in a space spruce.

a,d,no -- i'm sad it's no longer "MGM" studios

bored with Indiana.

Aerosmith rockin roller coaster best ride in all of Disney

bored with Indiana.

Aerosmith rockin roller coaster best ride in all of Disney

I respectfully disagree

I love how there's gift shops at the end of rides, so families with small children have somewhere to wait in airconditioning, while waiting for other members of the family that went on the ride.

I respectfully disagree

I love how there's gift shops at the end of rides, so families with small children have somewhere to wait in airconditioning, while waiting for other members of the family that went on the ride.

If I went during the Summer I would agree with you on the airconditiong part, but since I have only been in December and its the only time I will ever go, Im gonna have to disagree with this one. The first few times its new and cool but after awhile, its like Disney is force feeding you into buying stuff you dont need and im sure alot of parents have gotten into many unccesary fights with thier kids after every ride.

I think Soarin' is the most overhyped ride at WDW.

If I went during the Summer I would agree with you on the airconditiong part, but since I have only been in December and its the only time I will ever go, Im gonna have to disagree with this one. The first few times its new and cool but after awhile, its like Disney is force feeding you into buying stuff you dont need and im sure alot of parents have gotten into many unccesary fights with thier kids after every ride.

I think Soarin' is the most overhyped ride at WDW.

Couldn't agree more.

A,D, NO: I almost always spend at least one full day of my WDW trip @ Animal Kingdom.

disagree. all the times i've been, i've only ridden it twice. it's just not that amazing IMO.

boo to you is Disney's best parade yet

D-boo to you is Disney's best parade yet. I LOVE Spectomagic! Even though I have seen it a few times, it sill amazes me!

A, D, NO- Earl of Sandwich has GREAT food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter