100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.

A,D,NO You cant get a good coffee at Disney

OMgosh - I disagree!!
You need to try The Kona Coffee Bar at The Poly, and I can't think of the name of the coffee joint in The Contemporary, their good too ::yes::

I really like the new gift shop (it's not even very new anymore, probably 3 years old) at The Poly. It's so much better than how it used to be ::yes::

OMgosh - I disagree!!
You need to try The Kona Coffee Bar at The Poly, and I can't think of the name of the coffee joint in The Contemporary, their good too ::yes::

I really like the new gift shop (it's not even very new anymore, probably 3 years old) at The Poly. It's so much better than how it used to be ::yes::

cool......you know this nite just be the best Post i have ever seen on this board.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.:love:

its all about the coffee.

No .Ive not seen the new gift shop(but i will next trip....is it near the coffee bar!? :rotfl: )

A,D, No. once you have stayed on site you will never stay anywhere else.

A,D, No. once you have stayed on site you will never stay anywhere else.

Totally agree!! I would never stay off grounds, it ruins the Magic! IMO.

A,D,NO: I get excited about riding Splash Mountain, there's just something about a ride & a story together that makes it so much fun.

PS(scotlass): The Animal Kingdom Lodge also has good coffee, I brought my own and did not need to use it!

Totally agree!! I would never stay off grounds, it ruins the Magic! IMO.

A,D,NO: I get excited about riding Splash Mountain, there's just something about a ride & a story together that makes it so much fun.

PS(scotlass): The Animal Kingdom Lodge also has good coffee, I brought my own and did not need to use it!

I couldn't agree more!!! :teeth:

We have only driven to WDW once :car:

Agree!!! I would rather go to WDW when it's cold vs. when it's boiling hot.

A, D, NO- The Hall of Presidents is rather boring.

D, I tend to enjoy seeing them when they're not talking and tapping their legs as if they're bored. Very interesting technology.

A/D There will be a 5th theme park on WDW property in the next 10 years.

D- I would LOVE a 5th park but I think Disney needs to work on the existing parks. Plus, they have said the very first priority is DL.

A, DA, NO- I think Disney could use a moderate hotel themed like the values (great for kids!!)

A

A, D, NO AK has gotten much better with their new additions!

Agree! I have the perfect Mickey picked out, now it's just deciding where to put him and when.....

A,D,NO: I have never eaten at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort.

I disagree - it's one of my favorites!!! :goodvibes
You gotta try it!!!

I never watch what I eat while vacationing at WDW:sad2:
I eat whatever I want, whenever I want :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter