• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

The above post is my parents first post .. Yeah ! They are very excited to sail on their first ever Disney cruise with my husband & I ( sharon and jm ) My mom can't wait to meet all my past Disney buddies and for all of us to meet new excited Disney fans .. Yeah mom !! :goodvibes

Is the correct/most current version of the FE list on the boards here? I know that there have been room updates & there is a version on facebook, but is there one on here that i'm missing? I would like to make sure the copy I have & am working with is correct.

Thanks!

Hello,
Are we too late to be part of the FE list? Please let us know.
Very excited for our first Disney cruise.
Thank you.
Jack & Gerry

Hello,
Are we too late to be part of the FE list? Please let us know.
Very excited for our first Disney cruise.
Thank you.
Jack & Gerry

Hey there again. Ok, yes latecomers can be added but not everyone may get a chance to exchange with you. Your deets (names, stateroom number, email address, any allergy info) needs to be PM'd to TheBeadPirate. You need to have 10 posts to send a PM so maybe your daughter can PM the info for you (she would need to give Lori your DIS userid also so she can ensure she has everyone on the list). Hope this helps!

Hey there again. Ok, yes latecomers can be added but not everyone may get a chance to exchange with you. Your deets (names, stateroom number, email address, any allergy info) needs to be PM'd to TheBeadPirate. You need to have 10 posts to send a PM so maybe your daughter can PM the info for you (she would need to give Lori your DIS userid also so she can ensure she has everyone on the list). Hope this helps!

Thank you Cindy for your help. We are all set up now with our daughter who will reach Lori with our info. It sounds like a fun thing to do. Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Jack & Gerry

No!! They are being very hush-hush!! I was totally expecting video-diary updates and Facebook status changes and way more buzz about it. All we've heard so far are crickets!

Well, we cancelled this cruise (actually just moved the date). Our daughter sprung it on us she is getting married next month just days after we were scheduled to return from the cruise, and so little has been done with the planning yet even. Too much stress to even think about trying to vacation and coming home to that (not to mention, there will be activities going on the week of the cruise that we really need to be around for). Sooooooo, enjoy the reimagined Magic for us!

Oh, and please remove us from the FE as soon as possible, or just move Gerry and Jack into our spot.

Bright side of all of this...we will be cruising on my birthday in February!

I have a feeling they don't really even know themselves!!!

I agree with this! She looks so beat up - I honestly think that's why DCL is being so tight lipped about her. Perhaps they don't want pics of her looking at her worst. OR, they want to sell the drydock DVD for $39.95 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Silverfox97 said:
they want to sell the drydock DVD for $39.95 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

LOL! This has crossed my mind, in several variations!

Cutoff date has passed, but people can add you individually. I would be happy to add you to my list. Lori, how are latecomers being handled?

Cindy - Silly question for you - I don't see you on the FE list. Are you under a different dis name than this one?

Cindy - Silly question for you - I don't see you on the FE list. Are you under a different dis name than this one?

In the latest update of the spreadsheet today I removed Cindy and added Gerry& Jack- so if you're looking at the newest one you won't find her on there.

In the latest update of the spreadsheet today I removed Cindy and added Gerry& Jack- so if you're looking at the newest one you won't find her on there.

I see that now that I read backwards in the threads!!!

Thanks!

Well, we cancelled this cruise (actually just moved the date). Our daughter sprung it on us she is getting married next month just days after we were scheduled to return from the cruise, and so little has been done with the planning yet even. Too much stress to even think about trying to vacation and coming home to that (not to mention, there will be activities going on the week of the cruise that we really need to be around for). Sooooooo, enjoy the reimagined Magic for us!

Oh, and please remove us from the FE as soon as possible, or just move Gerry and Jack into our spot.

Bright side of all of this...we will be cruising on my birthday in February!

Oh, Cindy. Too bad about the cruise but think of all the excitement of the wedding and planning, etc. You were very nice to us. Many thanks for that. We will toast you on the ship. Maybe some day again we will meet.
Have a great birthday cruise and early happy b'day to you.
Bye for now,
Gerry & Jack

Speaking of shoes, for men, would Sperry type shoes be okay? The boat looking shoe with the laces?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter