10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

One of my friends mentioned an evening dance party where everyone wears white..... Hmmmmm

Royal Caribbean does a White Party- it's along the lines of the Pirate Party on DCL- night buffet on deck, dancing, etc- but as far as I know this hasn't made it to DCL.

As far as the FE group it's pretty up to you. I'm with the group that does 1 gift per group (I'd say cabin but we're sharing a cabin with my BFF and we're doing separate FE gifts-so there'll be 2 FEs hogging up all the space by our door) and we deliver once during the cruise. Right now we're at 23 cabins.

When do you want to set as a cut off date?

When do you want to set as a cut off date?

I suggest paid in full date (75 days before sailing) and perhaps allow others to be added after the cut off date with the proviso that all cabins may not include them. That seems to have worked on our last 7 cruises.

I'm happy to give to everyone, as luggage space is not an issue since we drive from Tampa and don't have the airline luggage issue.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

YES! The reunion crowd is doing a concierge beer tasting party, and it's an open invite! Everyone brings local beers from home and we sample and mingle. We got bullied out of the common area last time around, so we'll have to make it a private affair. But it's good fun!

YES! The reunion crowd is doing a concierge beer tasting party, and it's an open invite! Everyone brings local beers from home and we sample and mingle. We got bullied out of the common area last time around, so we'll have to make it a private affair. But it's good fun!

Oh this sounds like fun!!! Where is this happening?

Anybody doing any alcohol tastings????

It's one of the thing I enticed DBF with, so yes, we will be doing tastings. Perhaps sitting out of the wine tasting, as they seem to be a little stuffy and boring as compared to the others I have attended.

Oh this sounds like fun!!! Where is this happening?
If I recall correctly, I think TheBeadPirate was wanting to host. If not then it will be either myself and my hunny or the Franco family across the way. However it works out, it will be in one of the concierge staterooms. :) Our beer tasting is way better than Disney's, haha.

If I recall correctly, I think TheBeadPirate was wanting to host. If not then it will be either myself and my hunny or the Franco family across the way. However it works out, it will be in one of the concierge staterooms. :) Our beer tasting is way better than Disney's, haha.

Oh my friend and I are in! This sounds like fun! Question how do you bring the beer on and how much alcohol are you allowed to bring on the ship.

You can bring your own alcohol on board with no problem, as long as it fits in your carry-on. :)

Oh and I see your from PHX!!! So am I!!!

Marr family made their deposit and we are ready for the planning to begin!!! Concierge was sold out, so we missed out on that, but we are so excited to sail again and see what the magic has in store after dry dock!

Please add us to the fe group
Jared, dh
Krissi (me)
Jackson, age 6
Allie age 4 bday 10/8
We celebrate our 10th anniversary this summer

We'd love to also do the beer tasting!

:cool1: :yay:

Marr family made their deposit and we are ready for the planning to begin!!! Concierge was sold out, so we missed out on that, but we are so excited to sail again and see what the magic has in store after dry dock!

Jared, dh
Krissi (me)
Jackson, age 6
Allie age 4 bday 10/8

Oh! This is our fourth cruise, so we are silver cc! :) all 4 of us!!

marr family said:

Jared, dh
Krissi (me)
Jackson, age 6
Allie age 4 bday 10/8

Hooray!!! It was not complete without you!! We are just that much more excited!!

Its another slow day at work...not that I am complaining.....but....

in just 150 days, we will be getting ready to head to the muster drill. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Is it too early to start a countdown calendar on my wall?

Goodness gracious, did anyone see the post of complaining about the new stateroom announcement? Talk about a buzzkill! I think they look great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter