10~13~13..Diana & Bob VR..Plans Subject to Change ;)Update Post #1

I kind of like Jamborini, Inc!

Me too...what does the rest of the team think....(as you scratch your head and ask what did I get myself into?! :lmao:)

I am thinking Cape Town Wine Room too for the catered event....I DO want something there, even if I cant get a GV there for the VR.....

So....poor Ava tried to say Vow Renewal.....sounded like Bowel Removal.....kind of funny, except for the fact Courtney has Crohns!

Guess you had to be here...Courtney laughed:goodvibes

Me too...what does the rest of the team think....(as you scratch your head and ask what did I get myself into?! :lmao:)

I am thinking Cape Town Wine Room too for the catered event....I DO want something there, even if I cant get a GV there for the VR.....

So....poor Ava tried to say Vow Renewal.....sounded like Bowel Removal.....kind of funny, except for the fact Courtney has Crohns!

Guess you had to be here...Courtney laughed:goodvibes

Jamborini, Inc sounds good to me!!! :thumbsup2

Cape Town Wine Room would be wonderful, but have you inquired about the cost?

:rotfl: Out of the mouths of babes!! :cloud9:

It's pricey....except it was a ballpark figure...most venues have a rental fee on top of a f & b expenditure .
So until we get closer to the date, a year out and can get pricing and location availability we are in a holding pattern lol
But I can make a top ten list of sorts.
Have read great things about Disneys private catered events so far!

Just need Jamboriini Inc to help with everything VR ceremony :)))))

Laura - I like the addition to your siggy... ;)

Diana - Jamborini, Inc is at your disposal. As far as I know we have no other contracts.

Well, that means the invitations are coming from the Baton Rouge offices of JWB Wedding Planning Services, Ltd.

Music arrangements are under control in our Virginia branch too.

LOL - somehow I KNEW I'd be doing the invites, save the dates, etc... etc... SO, DiBob - give me idea's on what kind of Monogram you want me to work on.......... :)

also, is ds the only boy? just an fyi - he does have experience in the ring bearer position!!

and I just LOVE Ava - bowel removal.......... :lmao:

I snuck this in under post 1 under those old pics:rolleyes1

Wasnt quite sure if everyone caught it, like the Wedding Planning Team...Jamborini Inc.?!:confused3

Just as Angie and Brad have their catchy name...so do we ...DiBob...feel free to refer to us as that in the future lol

I will attempt to give a Cliff Notes version of the highlights of how I came to be DisneyBride'03....and in 2013...DiBob X 2....

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Diana...she knew her Prince Charming existed...somewhere...but where? She had kissed a few frogs and marriage was not a friend to her.....In a far away land named San Diego...she met Bobby, as he was known then...
Could it be? Over the next 2 years their love grew as high and wide as the distance between them....Diana had children...Bobby did not...Bobby loved children and wanted a family...After a trip to Big Sur, Diana found a shiny ring on her left hand...A celebration was to be planned...but where...when...? There could only be one place....where the children and Diana...ok...and Bobby would love to celebrate...The Happiest Place on Earth....On June 28, 2003 they became a family....and had a familymoon...Three years from that special day, Princess Ava was born. It had been quite some time since they had visited the Happy Place, so a trip was planned...Diana knew once Bobby saw Ava in this Happy Place, how could he deprive his little princess of future visits??
Welcome Home...
After enjoying many visits to the Happy Place thanks to the magical club...time has passed.....Ava continues to ask why she is not included in the photos from that special day long ago....her mother, not wanting to deprive Ava of a special celebration at the Happy Place, realizes their is a time in the near future....there can be another celebration..a Renewal of sorts....Ava's older sister and brother are teenagers now, and await to bask in the joy...all over again....

Thats our story!

Awww Diana - this is the sweetest story!!!! :hug:

Laura - I like the addition to your siggy... ;)

Diana - Jamborini, Inc is at your disposal. As far as I know we have no other contracts.
I am blessed!! Thats why I am planning so far in advanced...!:surfweb:
LOL - somehow I KNEW I'd be doing the invites, save the dates, etc... etc... SO, DiBob - give me idea's on what kind of Monogram you want me to work on.......... :)

also, is ds the only boy? just an fyi - he does have experience in the ring bearer position!!

and I just LOVE Ava - bowel removal.......... :lmao:
wenypooh, you are too sweet! Last time I used resort postcards and those were my Save the Dates, didnt know what STD's were back then:scared1::lmao:
I have NO idea ..is there a way to use DiBob..or D and a B with our last name initial S...and throw in a Hidden Mickey?:worship::rotfl2::scared1::dance3:

Awww Diana - this is the sweetest story!!!! :hug:
Thanks of course that is the fairytale version.....;)

Hoping that we will get into SSR Grand Villa or a THV at 11 months...I will incorporate the theme of the resort.....
Mind you VR will be organized and orchestrated in villa....and hoping the catered event will be at a location we will love...and that in fact it will be on 10/13....:)

Plans I would like to execute:

*Friday...Walk around the World (showcase) and enjoy F & W offerings*

*Saturday..Treat Jamborini Inc to a Golf/Spa Day....you choose! LOL*

*Sunday...VR ceremony and catered event*

So....thats it....lol...We shall see where we are a year from NOW! LOL

I am blessed!! Thats why I am planning so far in advanced...!:surfweb:
wenypooh, you are too sweet! Last time I used resort postcards and those were my Save the Dates, didnt know what STD's were back then:scared1::lmao:
I have NO idea ..is there a way to use DiBob..or D and a B with our last name initial S...and throw in a Hidden Mickey?:worship::rotfl2::scared1::dance3:

Thanks of course that is the fairytale version.....;)

Absolutely, I've got some idea's running in my head already that I think you'll LOVE!!!! I'll work on it - it may be after our trip though!!! ;)

Hoping that we will get into SSR Grand Villa or a THV at 11 months...I will incorporate the theme of the resort.....
Mind you VR will be organized and orchestrated in villa....and hoping the catered event will be at a location we will love...and that in fact it will be on 10/13....:)

Plans I would like to execute:

*Friday...Walk around the World (showcase) and enjoy F & W offerings*

*Saturday..Treat Jamborini Inc to a Golf/Spa Day....you choose! LOL*

*Sunday...VR ceremony and catered event*

So....thats it....lol...We shall see where we are a year from NOW! LOL

UUHHH Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! I VOTE Spa Day!!!!! ;)
Since the accident I haven't been able to play golf..... :( DH and I used to love to go out........... I hope one day I can do it again, we just LOVE it.

yay another vow renewal bride :banana: ur ideas sounds great so far... keep us posted popcorn::
Thanks...however my title of this thread will stay, Plans subject to change for quite some time:rotfl: I have great friends that appear at this point that are stepping in with the planning!:banana::worship:
Maybe I should have them sign contracts.....:rotfl2:Our when we are all together later this month in WDW I will get a round of drinks and a CHEERS will seal the deal:thumbsup2

Absolutely, I've got some idea's running in my head already that I think you'll LOVE!!!! I'll work on it - it may be after our trip though!!! ;)

UUHHH Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! I VOTE Spa Day!!!!! ;)
Since the accident I haven't been able to play golf..... :( DH and I used to love to go out........... I hope one day I can do it again, we just LOVE it.

So sorry to hear that! Bob loves golf, and for his 50th last year, he and his childhoold buddies, who also turned 50, all within a week, enjoyed SSR and golfed every course on property!
Who knows , by 2013 you will be able to Spalf....:rotfl2:

NO Worries! So excited that you are even thinking about designing something for us:worship::worship::woohoo: Hoping all our schedules work out at the end of the month!!!

So sorry to hear that! Bob loves golf, and for his 50th last year, he and his childhoold buddies, who also turned 50, all within a week, enjoyed SSR and golfed every course on property!
Who knows , by 2013 you will be able to Spalf....:rotfl2:

NO Worries! So excited that you are even thinking about designing something for us:worship::worship::woohoo: Hoping all our schedules work out at the end of the month!!!

LOL - Spalf!!! luv it!!! DH and Bob will get along just fine, DH - aka Gary, LOVES to golf - he's played Magnolia many times and he played LBV last time, but didn't like it. He wanted to play this trip, but he tore is MCL and thinks he should take it easy. AND, I'm really excited to design for you - it'll be fun!!! :)

And they are already having trouble keeping up with you!!!! :rotfl2:

:hug:

If you need an assistant, just let me know! ;) I did plan mine and my Little sis's wedding, so let me know what you need. Plus then I get to start another binder! :lmao:

I love the name (as I add myself to the team :lmao:) I can see the post-its now...;)

After almost a 4 mth hiatus from planning..LOL What is there to plan?

Happy New Year and at least I can say, Its NEXT year! HA!

After almost a 4 mth hiatus from planning..LOL What is there to plan?

Happy New Year and at least I can say, Its NEXT year! HA!

:laughing:

Hey -- Did we ever scope out the possible locations for the VR or do we need to plan another interim trip?!!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

:laughing:

Hey -- Did we ever scope out the possible locations for the VR or do we need to plan another interim trip?!!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

Most likely....a trip with there is nothing else going on... no one's birthday, no special events, no half marathons....lol...hmmmm:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter