1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

I was trying to decide if I was going to post this on here, because I didn't want JillJill to think I really AM stalking her.... :rolleyes1

I changed cabins this morning from #12518 to #12516. Ok, it is only one cabin over - but it was one of the ones that I was originally looking at. That was when a whole bunch of Cat V's disappeared overnight and I decided I'd better book while I could still get one I thought was decent.

Well, mysteriously #12516 showed up this morning, so called and changed to it. (poor JillJill...now I'm two cabins away...) :scared1:

Glad to meet all of you. We just got off the Magic last week and booked this cruise. I really hope I can make it 362 days before setting sail away.

Will someone start a Facebook group? :dance3: :dance3:

Magic Nov 10 Western
Magic Jan 12 Western

I'm on Facebook. I was in a group on Facebook for our 1/21 cruise and it seemed alot easier to communicate with people.

Magic Nov 10 Western
Magic Jan 12 Western

I'm on Facebook. I was in a group on Facebook for our 1/21 cruise and it seemed alot easier to communicate with people.
I am also on Facebook and I agree that it is easier to communicate (although currently not easier to find old posts), BUT there will always end up being some people on the Dis thread who prefer not to be on Facebook or are uncomfortable with it. Those people end up missing a lot of communication and info because what is posted on FB is not always duplicated on the Dis. We had an FB group for my last cruise, but as our cruiser list grew, about half were not on FB. So for that cruise, having the group did not work out well. I'd hate for even one person here to be left out because activity was moved to Facebook.

Although I am not the OP of this thread, I prefer not to start a Facebook group for it. But you can certainly start one any time you like! ;)

I am also on Facebook and I agree that it is easier to communicate (although currently not easier to find old posts), BUT there will always end up being some people on the Dis thread who prefer not to be on Facebook or are uncomfortable with it. Those people end up missing a lot of communication and info because what is posted on FB is not always duplicated on the Dis. We had an FB group for my last cruise, but as our cruiser list grew, about half were not on FB. So for that cruise, having the group did not work out well. I'd hate for even one person here to be left out because activity was moved to Facebook.

Although I am not the OP of this thread, I prefer not to start a Facebook group for it. But you can certainly start one any time you like! ;)

Good point! I wouldn't want someone to miss out on something either.

I'm on FB if you guys decide to be over there too!

Can you guys help me with insurance? Who? what? where? When we have to have it by?
I haven't a clue. :confused:

You mean there are folks who are NOT on FB :lmao::lmao: Dang I live on FB...who else will cook my food, and run my Castles. :rotfl::rotfl: I would love a group, count me in. :thumbsup2

How many here are on Facebook? Chime in! :)

And :welcome:

You mean there are folks who are NOT on FB :lmao::lmao: Dang I live on FB...who else will cook my food, and run my Castles. :rotfl::rotfl: I would love a group, count me in. :thumbsup2

I don't have a FB account anymore. It just took up too much time. If you folks don't mind, I would rather keep the discussion here.:goodvibes

I'm not trying to start any uproar about this facebook group. But for me it's alot easier to keep track of new posts, learn everyone's name and hopefully everyone's family.
On my recent cruise the facebook group I was part really connected as well as the kids, they even had a kids group. :dance3:

Magic Nov 2010 Western
Magic Jan 2012 Western

Just got home from the Disney Dream today. :goodvibes

Regrettably, I needed to switch dates again (and it's possible I might need to yet again) due to a family situation. I moved to the January 5 western Caribbean sailing of the Fantasy. jilljill - Holly switched also and got a Cat. V on the 1/5/13 next door to mine, so you will not be meeting your "stalker" any time soon. :rotfl2:

The cruise website will remain here. You can still sign up on the cruiser list, add meet-ups, etc. So for those who want to continue to utilize it, if you have any problems with it or need to change something you submit via form (cruiser list info or meets), please do so via PM to "taswira," as I will soon unsubscribe from this page since no longer on this cruise. I hope everyone has a fantastic time on the Fantasy! :cool1:

Shari

BOOOO!!!!!!!

Do we at least get a trip report??!! ;)
Sure. ;)

I doubt if I'll even join the 1/5/13 cruise meet thread ... in case I have to move the date around again. A lot depends on when my sister can get vacation time, because she needs to be here to look after our (elderly) mother when I am away. She won't know about her vacation time until later this year.

I am sad to leave THIS cruise as I know it will be a great one! :)

Sure.

I doubt if I'll even join the 1/5/13 cruise meet thread ... in case I have to move the date around again. A lot depends on when my sister can get vacation time, because she needs to be here to look after our (elderly) mother when I am away. She won't know a:( bout her vacation time until later this year.

I am sad to leave THIS cruise as I know it will be a great one! :)

:( bummer!

Just got home from the Disney Dream today. :goodvibes

Regrettably, I needed to switch dates again (and it's possible I might need to yet again) due to a family situation. I moved to the January 5 western Caribbean sailing of the Fantasy. jilljill - Holly switched also and got a Cat. V on the 1/5/13 next door to mine, so you will not be meeting your "stalker" any time soon. :rotfl2:

The cruise website will remain here. You can still sign up on the cruiser list, add meet-ups, etc. So for those who want to continue to utilize it, if you have any problems with it or need to change something you submit via form (cruiser list info or meets), please do so via PM to "taswira," as I will soon unsubscribe from this page since no longer on this cruise. I hope everyone has a fantastic time on the Fantasy! :cool1:

Shari

:eek: This is sad. I was really looking forward to meeting my stalkers.....um, I mean followers.

Hope your Dream cruise was as great as our's was.

We were just on the Dream and booked this cruise while on board. It will be my my DH and DD who will be 7 at the time of sailing. We enjoyed our time on the Dream and are looking forward to a longer trip on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter