• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

Did you know that some signs are instructive and some are descriptive? For example, "Draw Bridge" could refer to a type of bridge or an invitation to paint.

Now, lets consider the sign "Wet Floor".

Posting war? Woop! I'll be back a bit later.

Did you know that some signs are instructive and some are descriptive? For example, "Draw Bridge" could refer to a type of bridge or an invitation to paint.

or...."slow children" :scared1:

Looks like someone is egging on the Tag Fairy.:rotfl:

Whilst I'd love to partake in this wonderful conversation with you all, I think I shall go to my local cinema and see the latest non-Disney movie, whose character is owned by Disney.

Whilst I'd love to partake in this wonderful conversation with you all, I think I shall go to my local cinema and see the latest non-Disney movie, whose character is owned by Disney.

Iron Man II! Let us know how you like it.

Have fun - I think I may see it soon also.

Ohh, a riddle.

MIL comes back tomorrow (in town from Florida). She and her DH have been at the beach house a few days visiting family. Good thing, my laundry is piling up. She better get to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter