• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

I called to make Disney reservations today. I was able to get the BWV for the 10th and 11th. Whoo-hoo.

Sorry, we all can't be world travelers like you.;)

Today I traveled from the house to preschool, the gas station, home, back to preschool, UPS store, McDonalds, and home again. My life is glamorous.

It sounds better this way ... I went to the Education Center, the Petrol Station, the Package Sorting Emporium, a fine dining establishment for a lovely repast, and back to my beautiful home.

You need to stay for a few days after the cruise.

Right now we're at OKW after the cruise. We will be calling on Sunday to see if we can get something at BCV/BWV so that after DATW we can easily stagger back home.

Right now we're at OKW after the cruise. We will be calling on Sunday to see if we can get something at BCV/BWV so that after DATW we can easily stagger back home.

I'm taking transport back to our resort.

I tried to book the "Behind the Steam Trains" tour today and the call Center person advised me that the tour is closed in June for Refurbishment. Must have something to do with Fantasyland expansion

It sounds better this way ... I went to the Education Center, the Petrol Station, the Package Sorting Emporium, a fine dining establishment for a lovely repast, and back to my beautiful home.
You have a way with words - you should work for BP. :happytv:

I tried to book the "Behind the Steam Trains" tour today and the call Center person advised me that the tour is closed in June for Refurbishment. Must have something to do with Fantasyland expansion

Took a drive around the back of the MK on Sunday night and noticed new fencing up apparently in anticipation of the start of construction.

I'm taking transport back to our resort.

Us too.
monorail.gif

Interesting, never heard of it. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter