• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

Morning All...gedtting ready to leave for CT...will be back tomorrow night, probably wont have time to check in here, just wanted to wish you all good few days, and talk to ya when I get back.

Hugsss

Later

Welcome home! :hug:

I'm off to bed... here's my humor for the night:

myspace-2.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Seriously I heard John trying to sniff people on Myspace.. thats all I am sayin about that.

Ladies and John - finally had a chance to log onto the computer tonight.
I am off all this week.
I cancelled my flight out this week, so I am home cleaning and taking care of stuff that needs to be done.
Glad to see everyone at this party :grouphug:

Melanie

Hehe she said Ladies and John.

Mel :hug: So glad to see ya. If you get a chance call me when you can.

Morning All...gedtting ready to leave for CT...will be back tomorrow night, probably wont have time to check in here, just wanted to wish you all good few days, and talk to ya when I get back.

Hugsss

Later

Hey you. Call me if you need anything. Or if Peter Pan does not come through for ya :) I can be a shuttle service.

Hugsss

Later

Tell MA that they are still in many prayers... safe trip.. talk to you later

Ethan keeps trying to get me to go in May. I don't have enough vacation time saved up for May and July so I'm still going in October.

Kim, when in Oct does Noah's testing start?

Ethan keeps trying to get me to go in May. I don't have enough vacation time saved up for May and July so I'm still going in October.

It starts on Oct. 13th.... His birthday is the 12th!

My nephew and his wife just announced they are pregnant .... with .....
not one... not two... not three, but pregnant with QUADS!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Prayers and pixie dust for a smooth pregnancy and healthy babies! :grouphug:

He knew you were going in May? Well, looking forward to Oct. Though I may need 2 trips for that time.

not one... not two... not three, but pregnant with QUADS!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Lots of prayers!!!! I think she will need it!

CONGRATS!!! I will include them in my prayers

Guess what peeps

Oh yay 50 days!!!!!!!!!

At least for the cool folks coming in Weds and Weds night. Yup that is I.

Ohhh how I need a vacation.

:faint: Oh my word! Congrats!!!! 4 babys to buy for woohoo.

My friend is due in May. I cant wait. I like to hold them till they cry. And then give them back :goodvibes

Guess what peeps

Oh yay 50 days!!!!!!!!!

I could be there on Wed. Just chose not too... lol hopefully be there mid morning

Guess what peeps

Oh yay 50 days!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yea, I'm So COOL.....:cool1: May 14th here I come.

Actually I have 36 days before my first trip which will be Apr 30.

any other takers on the other thread T for golf? if I finish up sooner with the project I will get ready to mail sooner. I am not going to do extras if you dont know anything by Wed.

Maybe that single uncle on the other thread might be interested in joining up LOL... for you that is! I say we set you up :) show them your myspage page.

speaking of... have you figured out how to do/add pics like a slideshow (that is if there was anything that you want to share)

any other takers on the other thread T for golf? if I finish up sooner with the project I will get ready to mail sooner. I am not going to do extras if you dont know anything by Wed.

Maybe that single uncle on the other thread might be interested in joining up LOL... for you that is! I say we set you up :) show them your myspage page.

speaking of... have you figured out how to do/add pics like a slideshow (that is if there was anything that you want to share)

Sha, Who you talking too...little old me? I'm not in the uncle's age range. :sad2: But some of the other ladies might be.

I haven't gotten that far with the pics/slideshow yet. Since I can't access MySpace from work, I'll try tonight.

Don't have any other takers for Golf.

Sha, Who you talking too...little old me? I'm not in the uncle's age range. :sad2: But some of the other ladies might be.

I haven't gotten that far with the pics/slideshow yet. Since I can't access MySpace from work, I'll try tonight.

Don't have any other takers for Golf.

we need to broaden this uncles horizons! LOL

we need to broaden this uncles horizons! LOL

Yes we need to.. "He is looking for a special someone to meet in Paris in the World Showcase in Epcot sometime in the month of September." .....mmmm....I wander why Paris? I'll need to find out.... :rotfl:

Yes we need to.. "He is looking for a special someone to meet in Paris in the World Showcase in Epcot sometime in the month of September." .....mmmm....I wander why Paris? I'll need to find out.... :rotfl:

Paris is the city of romance...

I really wouldnt know.

I should post a thread looking for someone to meet me in Mexico in May. The city of margaritta's and hot mexicans.

Paris is the city of romance...

I really wouldnt know.

I should post a thread looking for someone to meet me in Mexico in May. The city of margaritta's and hot mexicans.

That would be a great title to your thread, too. Has a nice alliteration to it with all the M's. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter