ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Team August 2013 Thread! (Part 2)¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

saylorbunch said:
Anyone think they'll open BOG from the 15th - 31st??? I keep waiting & checking, but no one's talking about it!!!! If they do, they probably won't put them up until the 14th?

This might be a dumb question but what are the opening up at BOG? We are going on the 24th

Ahhhhh!!!!! I am beside myself with excitement! Stomach is tingly and sleep has been difficult... And we still have 6 days! Maybe I should take a benedryl the next few nights, I'm gonna need that rest. :)

A foot injury has led to me switching out our car rental for an ECV rental, so we might have a few timing issues and maybe a less action packed vacation than years passed. But that's ok! I know we'll have a wonderful time, and I can't wait!

:banana:

I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering how you were doing with a car rental price. So sorry to hear about your foot :worried: . Hope it doesn't impact your holiday too negatively.

Finally done packing...we leave tomorrow! If anyone has twitter/instagram feel free to send me a follow request (@mugirl0307)-I'm hoping to post some live updates. Might try to post them on the facebook group page too. We'll see!

I will be leaving Albany, flying on Saturday. We will wave to you from the plane. Do you drive straight through?

Awesome, I will keep my eyes on the skies :lmao:

No straight through for us, I like to go easy lol. We intend to drive into the southern part of Georgia, pretty close to the Florida border, and then spend the night. Should put us in Port Orleans at about 10:00 Sunday morning.

Anyone think they'll open BOG from the 15th - 31st??? I keep waiting & checking, but no one's talking about it!!!! If they do, they probably won't put them up until the 14th?

HU? I have a BOG ADR on the 22nd, got it at 78 days out from our arrival day.

Finally done packing...we leave tomorrow! If anyone has twitter/instagram feel free to send me a follow request (@mugirl0307)-I'm hoping to post some live updates. Might try to post them on the facebook group page too. We'll see!

Have a fabulous trip!!!

I don't know if this flurry of folks who are leaving in the next few days makes my trip feel further away, or more imminent?!? :confused3

Its going to be kind of quiet in this thread with so many gone or almost gone. We late Augusters are going to have to work extra hard to keep up the chatter :) .

Okay folks - I'm shutting down the computer! A little sad to say goodbye to this great group, but pretty excited to leave for the airport in just under 12 hours :cool1:

Hope everyone has magical trips and maybe we'll see you on the August 2014 thread!!! Safe travels :thumbsup2

HU? I have a BOG ADR on the 22nd, got it at 78 days out from our arrival day.

A few weeks ago they released a bunch of tables at BOG up to August 14th. People are hoping they will do the same for the second half of August.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We hit the road tonight at 2am! Check in to Pop Friday (morning hopefully)! I am so excited, but get this- a woman at work just returned with her kids and told me how much she HATED IT. I was like "Ex-squeeze me?"

Wow so many of you leaving or have just arrived in disney.
I have to wait until the 25th to leave. :sad2:
Patience, Patience ArielRae!

On a side note anyone there the 25th - 30th with a fireworks cruise booked and have room for 1 more I would love to join you.

Wow so many of you leaving or have just arrived in disney.
I have to wait until the 25th to leave. :sad2:
Patience, Patience ArielRae!

On a side note anyone there the 25th - 30th with a fireworks cruise booked and have room for 1 more I would love to join you.

I know how you feel! We leave on the 25th too. It's making me so antsy to watch everyone else go on their trips!

I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering how you were doing with a car rental price. So sorry to hear about your foot :worried: . Hope it doesn't impact your holiday too negatively.

I got a great deal with Alamo! I am secretly crossing my fingers that I can cancel the ECV rental and keep the car. I'll see how I do the next few days and decide for sure on Thursday. I've been taking it really easy, so I don't know how I'd do walking long distances all day (as of now, I'm thinking "terrible"). I have a busy work day tomorrow that will require me being upright for a number of hours, so we'll see...

If not, well -- we're still going on vacation, and will have a blast no matter what! I was pretty stressed out at first, but then I realized things could be much much worse, and we're really lucky to be able to go two years in a row now. :)

We arrived! Was a long day travelling but we are heading to HS for phantasmic an maybe a ride or two. We went to DTD and got our photopass fixed up as well. It is HOT! Being Canadian I am not accustomed to this heat haha.

So I have caved and made a facebook page just to follow along with everyone's trip. Since I am new at this, I just want to make sure I did it correctly. I went to the page and then requested to join. Is that correct?

So I have caved and made a facebook page just to follow along with everyone's trip. Since I am new at this, I just want to make sure I did it correctly. I went to the page and then requested to join. Is that correct?

Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter