• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Driving down to Montana on Tuesday and flying out on Wednesday! Can't believe I can finally say we're going to Disney World this week!

Ok so when we originally made our ADR's at 180 days I was able to book BOG for the 29th but it was at 8:45pm and I was on the fence with keeping such a late ADR. Well fast forward a couple of months and my DH took the decision out of my hands by cancelling it on me, lets just say I was not a very happy camper with that. :furious: Well I've been checking for the last 3 or 4 months for an earlier reservation or any reservation really and was out of luck every time. Well today I decided to check just for the sake of checking as we are exactly 3 weeks from arrival and guess what, I was able to not only get a reservation for Monday September 29th but I got one for 5:10pm!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So moral of the story is to keep checking!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

WOW! I am so glad that worked out for you! :thumbsup2

Every time I go to Disney I end up in first aid (under the excuse of needing a bandaid) and asking them how hard it is to get a nursing job there. The awful shifts always come before your trip...I'm dreading Monday and Tuesday, my last 2 shifts!

Hahaha! That must be a sweet job. And yes, so true about the shifts before vacation!

14 DAYS!! Well, pretty much 13 since the kids are in bed so I count that as this day is OVER, lol. I think tomorrow we need to start packing! Oh, has anyone ever flown with juice boxes in checked luggage? We each get a free checked bag (Jet Blue) so I was going to fill one with diapers, wipes, snacks, and drinks, but now I'm wondering if the pressure might make the drink boxes explode. I'd hate to arrive to that mess.

You could put them in those extra large ziplock bags. You never know. :) I've flown with them without a problem but I try to put anything that can make a mess in a ziplock bag. Lol.

You could put them in those extra large ziplock bags. You never know. :) I've flown with them without a problem but I try to put anything that can make a mess in a ziplock bag. Lol.
Good call. I usually put shampoo bottles and such in ziplock bags just in case.

I'm 8 days away from check-in day!!!!! I leave for Orlando a week from today!!! I get to start playing the "in a week from right now..." game tomorrow morning! YAY!!!!

Starting the trip tomorrow and it couldn't come soon enough! It's supposed to snow tonight :s so the perfect time to book a trip to Disney World!

Yikes... Don't forget to pack those ponchos, September peoples! :lmao:

septweather.png

Elevationist said:
Yikes... Don't forget to pack those ponchos, September peoples! :lmao:

I will take afternoon showers. I went Mexico in May/June and it rained and had overcast the entire trip. 8 days of gloom. I am praying that it will at least be somewhat sunny. Fingers crossed!! :)

We leave for Orlando on Thursday! Starting our journey tomorrow night! If i dont get to log in before we leave:

Hope you all have a magical vacation! Thanks for the company!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter