• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I was thinking about getting tickets to MNSSHP. We did not buy a park hopper this year if I want to go to AK that morning will I have to buy separate MK admission ticket that evening on top of the MNSSHP ticket? Also would this be a good time to see A&E? We did MNSSHP last year but that was already an MK day for us and we did it the day before Halloween so it was REALLY crowded, hoping it will be less crowded around the first of oct!
You don't need a separate MK admission to attend MNSSHP. Your party ticket allows you entrance into the MK after 4pm. So you could go to AK in the morning, then use your party ticket to enter MK after 4pm on the same day.

You don't need a separate MK admission to attend MNSSHP. Your party ticket allows you entrance into the MK after 4pm. So you could go to AK in the morning, then use your party ticket to enter MK after 4pm on the same day.

Awesome! Thanks!

Joining in! :cool1:

We are leaving in 5 days!! Sept 17 through the 25 and then we leave the 25th for the Disney Dream :) Our first time @ Disney and a cruise.

At this time in 14 days, My DD and I will be heading to the airport!!!!!
I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!
But, will miss my DH.....he is unable to join us :-(
We are doing F/W Culinary with G. Gand and MNSSHP

At this time in 14 days, My DD and I will be heading to the airport!!!!! I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! But, will miss my DH.....he is unable to join us :-( We are doing F/W Culinary with G. Gand and MNSSHP

We're doing a mom daughter trip too! Dh got a new job and can't go. We are 9:27-10/5...... Just me and a 8 year old.

What day are you at mnsshp? Our party day is the 28th

9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

Time to do my Single Digit Dance!!!

tumblr_mjiwchLxse1s2oay7o1_400.gif

A little late to this board but I'd like to join! hehe

Our trip is from Sept 20th - Sept 28th. We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. This is a total surprise trip for the girls! :goodvibes

Leaving tomorrow at this time!!! Checking in to pop Saturday!!! So very excited! Everyone have a safe trip!

3 days to go here.

Gonna start driving from Virginia Sunday evening. We'll drive all night (rotating between 5 over-21 drivers), probably stop for a quick snooze at a rest stop when we hit our limit, then finish the trip on Monday morning.

Hope to be having fun at Jellyrolls Monday night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter