“OHMYGOSH, I’M SOAKED” – Walt Disney World Vacation 2012 (Completed May 24, 2013!)

Stumbled onto your trip report just tonight. LOVE IT! Have been reading it for the last hour. Your silliness makes me smile.

oh I'm so glad you like it :D always love a new reader! hopefully you'll stick around for the next one too! :) I'm glad I can bring some laughs!

Just read your TR - sounds like a great trip and that you both had a lot of fun! Glad you were able to show your boyfriend the awesomeness that is WDW!
The shoes your cousin painted are amazing!!!

Just read your TR - sounds like a great trip and that you both had a lot of fun! Glad you were able to show your boyfriend the awesomeness that is WDW!
The shoes your cousin painted are amazing!!!

thanks for reading! :D it was so much fun, we're going again in 10 days! WOO!
You have no idea how happy I was to bring him for his first trip, he loves it so much, BIG SURPRISE! :D

& thank you, she's incredible!

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, 10 DAYS UNTIL OUR DISNEY TRIP! WOOOOO WEEE WOOO!
I've never needed a trip more in my life, let me tell you.

There are only 2 updates left from this trip, can you hardly believe it?
I'll save the sappy stuff for the last update, but don't you worry about missing me to much!
Like I said, Disney trip! 10 days! & you can bet your booty there will be another trip report for that one!

ON WITH THE SHOW.

When I left off, we were on our way to the Magic Kingdom.
For some reason we were all feeling a little extra super loopy.
Nothing out of the ordinary for us, but let me tell you, we got some weird looks all through this night.

We got to MK & headed straight on over to Space Mountain.
This is a ride Ashley & I always rode together & since she was hanging with us this night, obviously we had to go!

We thought the wait would be short, seeing as it said 15 minutes.
Someone lied.
Big time.
We made it all the way through, past the games & fun, & stood in that zig zag God awful line for probably 35 minutes. These 4 younger girls were standing behind us & kept playing this hand game, they were saying,
"blahblahblah, 1 to 4, 4 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 to 3" & switching it up & then SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING when they would mess up.
Like I almost lost my mind.
We ended up taking some odd pictures while standing there.
880f.jpg

869y.jpg

870gg.jpg

871z.jpg

Are we ghosts?

872xr.jpg

Finally we got on, had so much fun, woo woo woo.

We got off & decided to head to mine & Kelly's ride, SPLASH MOUNTAIN.

While walking under the PeopleMover, Kelly & I were dancing our way around things & laughing hysterically, like we could barely stand up at one point we were laughing so hard.

Eventually we made it to Splash, we got in line & everything was good & grand,
until we were next.
We were so excited cause we got first & second rows.
Then we heard that, "Br'er Bear & Br'er Fox were causing some commotion downstream.
OH. NO.
We figured we'd wait it out, no big deal, it was our last night at Disney, obviously I had to ride my favorite ride one more time.
No sir, I was not leaving.

Then we heard it again,
"Br'er Bear & Br'er Fox are cau-ghdskjghdakjghjkdgad,"
Literally, that's what it sounded like.
Kelly & I lost it.
Like actually fell on the ground with tears pouring out of our eyes.
It was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

At this point so many people left.
It had been about 10 minutes & they weren't waiting anymore.

People were still sitting in their logs & this one guy started FREAKING OUT.
He was screaming about his back hurting & that if he didn't get out of this (INAPPROPRIATE WORDS HERE!) ride he was suing.
Sir they can't do anything about it right now, settle down.

He kept screaming for about 5 more minutes & then somehow got out of the bar & just walked across the top of the logs!?
Then he yelled back that he was suing & he limped his way out of there.
Annoying, get over it.

At this point, it was us 4 & about 3 other people waiting.
Finally the CM working said they were shutting down for the night & that was that.

Now, I am sad to say, that I infact threw a little bit of a tantrum.
This was my last night in Disney, it was my favorite ride, & I couldn't ride it.

Yes, I started bawling.
I mean like, full on sobbing, shoulders shaking, makeup running, bawling.

The CM had no idea what to do & offered us fastpasses for tomorrow, which made me choke out a loud unattractive sob, we would be going home tomorrow!!!!!!! :(

I apologized to them for my outburst & thanked them for offering but we were leaving the next day.

I'm sure I gave them all a little show with my act.

So we walked out the exit, I was basically dragged because I might as well had been lifeless.

Ryan & Ashley had to use the restroom, so we walked toward the Haunted Mansion & they found one on the way there.

Finally, I had my composure back & Kelly & I proceeded to make the most hilarious videos I had ever seen in my life.
I had attempted to "Futterwack" outside the bathroom.
Kelly was screaming from laughter & I was dancing my heart out.
A huge group of people walked by & Kelly screamed,
"LOOK AT THEIR FACES!" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ryan & Ashley came back out & off to Haunted Mansion we went.

After that we decided why the heck not do Space again?
We made our way back over & since Kelly & I had just had that laugh fest we were LOOOOOPY.

We went on Space & got a little obnoxious with our pictures.

885p.jpg

The wait said 5 minutes, so ON WE WENT AGAIN.

This time we were getting off the ride & some random kids yelled,
"OHMYGOD. THERE SHE IS! IT'S HER!! HAHAHAHAHHA!"
& pointed right at me.
It was then, that I noticed they were taking pictures of OUR picture from the ride.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I AM A FREAK.
hahahahahahahaha.
I couldn't believe they were taking pictures of my picture. I was dead.

886ua.jpg

Oh my, oh my oh my.

We ended up going on 5 times in a row. & Ryan was really feeling sick.
We had 10 minutes til the park closed so off we went towards the exit.

Of course, stopping for some last minute pictures.

897s.jpg

873u.jpg

874l.jpg

875bp.jpg

876qw.jpg

877o.jpg

879hp.jpg

896s.jpg

At this point, I was hysterical.
I was leaving Magic Kingdom for the last time.
I was a mess.

Ryan held my one hand & Kelly held my other, & we walked out for the last time.
I basically crumbled on the bus & just put my head down on Ryan's lap & cried.
Kelly was crying because we knew that our goodbye was coming soon & we just couldn't handle it.

We made it back to the room, Ashley was tired so she called it a night & headed to her room saying that she would come say goodbye in the morning. Still I cried saying goodbye to her.

Kelly decided to stay for a while longer & we all sat on the beds & just talked.
Kelly put on her twitter,
"It's 3AM & I'm sitting with my favorite cousin in the world who is leaving in 3 hours."

The Magical Express was coming at 6:45 to pick us up the next morning.
WHY OH WHY WE HAD AN EARLY FLIGHT HOME I HAVE NO IDEA.
WORST MISTAKE I MADE PLANNING THE TRIP.
WORST.

Kelly went to her room & we cried while hugging even though we'd see eachother in literally 2 hours, but that was goodbye time.
We didn't want to think about it.

I tried to get a little bit of sleep, but I was so sad I couldn't.
Mind you, I had no idea when I was coming back or when I would see Kelly again.
Cut me some slack here people, I'm emotional.

Finally, I fell asleep for about an hour.

Alarms would be going off soon.

HIGHS OF THE DAY
-Getting so much done
-Visiting 3 parks!
-Ashley coming with us
-PIBB
-Getting my shoes!
-Riding all night

LOWS OF THE DAY
-Rain
-Ryan hurting himself
-The rude plane signs
-Dinosaur being broken down
-Ryan feeling sick :(
-Splash being down! UGH</3
-Leaving Magic Kingdom for the last time
-The last full day ending
-Knowing we were leaving bright & early

Now to the LAST update!
NEXT

Omg, when you're acting silly and you don't even know why, it's just BECAUSE, it's the best thing ever!!!

UGH, people are so lame. Dude, people get stuck on rides every single day, at every theme park in the world. Move on.

NOOOOOO! I would have been really sad about the Splash-lessness too. :(

You're famous! HAHAHA that is too funny!

Aww this is so sad. :sad: Oh my gosh, I have an early flight home for this upcoming trip. I AM SO ANNOYED, it was seriously the only thing I could get! UGH. Anyways. 10 days!!!

Omg, when you're acting silly and you don't even know why, it's just BECAUSE, it's the best thing ever!!!

UGH, people are so lame. Dude, people get stuck on rides every single day, at every theme park in the world. Move on.

NOOOOOO! I would have been really sad about the Splash-lessness too. :(

You're famous! HAHAHA that is too funny!

Aww this is so sad. :sad: Oh my gosh, I have an early flight home for this upcoming trip. I AM SO ANNOYED, it was seriously the only thing I could get! UGH. Anyways. 10 days!!!

We were seriously so loopy! hahah :D
& i know right? I'm glad he left! he was a downer!
I was totally heartbroken!

SOOOOO EMBARRASSING. hahahaha. my loopiness caused me to get out of control, hahahah . :rotfl:

thank God my dad got us a late flight home so we have basically the whole day in Disney still! i hate early flights! :(

& YAYYYYY 10 DAYS! & 9!!!
ALMOST 9 FOR ME, & 8 FOR YOU.
OHMYGOD.

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahp, 9 days until I'm back at my real home! BOY OH BOY I CANNOT WAIT.

I'm so excited for this trip, especially since we are going with my family. It's going to be full of surprises & loopyness & fun!

Not sure if I am ready to do the last update for this TR yet, it seems like it just started!
But jut had to give a quick shoutout cause of SINGLE DIGITS BABY!

Long time reader, first time responder.

Been reading your report all along and have enjoyed it very much. Sad for it to come to close but look forward for your next one, hopefully.

Long time reader, first time responder.

Been reading your report all along and have enjoyed it very much. Sad for it to come to close but look forward for your next one, hopefully.

thanks for responding! & of course reading! :)

I'm sad for it to come to an end too, it's like I was reliving the whole thing & now I have to leave again!
but no fear! a 2nd trip report will definitely happen & it will be better cause I'll be prepared for it :)
so once again, thank you for reading :)
hope to see you on the next one! :)

Okay, for starters, let the tears ensue because THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR THIS TR!"I know, I can't believe it either, but I'll get sappy at the end!
and secondly, 5 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY GUYS. ONLY 5! I'm so excited.

Here we go, LASSSSST UPDATE!

We were woken up, not my Mickey this morning, which was in itself depressing.
But bright & early at 5:30AM. Our flight was at 8:30 & Magical Express was picking us up at 6:30.

Our bags were packed for the most part, but we put in our last minute things, & said goodbye to our room.

I'm going to tell you all now that I can almost guarantee that a 18 year old girl (Now 19, fyi) has never cried harder leaving Disney than I did this day.

I texted Kelly at 6:00 & told her we were heading toward the lobby.
She didn't reply, so I was in full panic.
I was so afraid I wasn't going to be able to say goodbye to her, so that was the official start of the tears.
They did not stop for hours...

I called & texted her I don't even know how many times, finally as we were walking out of the room, she said she was coming!
FINALLY.
What a little bit of relief.

I was basically a walking ball of despair.

We checked our bags in & what not, did what we had to do.
I don't remember much of this, because I was just dreading saying bye to my bestfriend.
At this point in time I had no idea when I would see her again. (5 MORE DAYS!)

We were standing waiting for the bus & I saw her & Ashley walking up.
I was sobbing.
We sat on the ground & just cried.
We probably looked so pathetic, but I mean we were miserable.

(I'm tearing up a little now remembering how upset we were) :worried:

Ashley was tired so she was going to say goodbye & head back to their room & go back to sleep.
So we said our goodbyes & of course I was crying.

Then we figured Kelly & I had to say goodbye to eachother before the bus got there or we would never leave.
So we just hugged & when I say bawled & sobbed it really doesn't even explain what we were doing.

Full on hysterical messes.
Kelly let go & hugged Ryan goodbye, which resulted in me & her crying more.

Our bus pulled up shortly after that & we hugged one more time.
Then we were heading towards the bus & she ran up beside me & hugged me again.
Which made us start crying harder all over again.
Finally Ashley grabbed her hand & Ryan grabbed mine & we got on the bus.

I sat by the window & waved to Kelly & Ashley as they walked away, :(

887u.jpg

Real tears.

888it.jpg

I put my head down & cried the whole way to the airport.
I am a mess people, get it through your heads.

We got to the airport, blahblahblah.
Took a few more pictures in the airport.

889lw.jpg

FAKEST SMILE IN THE WORLD.

891m.jpg

My airport<3

893q.jpg

Finally we were called to board, & we took our last out of state picture.
898m.jpg

More tears were shed randomly through the flight, & eventually we landed in Pittsburgh.
My dad picked us up & the trip was officially over.

THE END.

I want to thank everyone that stuck around & read through our adventures!
I can't believe this is already over! I feel like I'm leaving all over again! :(
I had so much fun writing this & can't wait to start my next TR for the trip coming up in 5 days;
You can look forward to some DISmeets in this next trip & of course more adventures & craziness & fun.
That's what Disney is all about isn't it!?

Now it's time to say goodbye...
No, I can't do that, I'll cry. :rotfl:

Instead of goodbye, we'll say,
SEE YA REAL SOON!
::MickeyMo party:

Okay, for starters, let the tears ensue because THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR THIS TR!"I know, I can't believe it either, but I'll get sappy at the end!
and secondly, 5 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY GUYS. ONLY 5! I'm so excited.

Here we go, LASSSSST UPDATE!

We were woken up, not my Mickey this morning, which was in itself depressing.
But bright & early at 5:30AM. Our flight was at 8:30 & Magical Express was picking us up at 6:30.

Our bags were packed for the most part, but we put in our last minute things, & said goodbye to our room.

I'm going to tell you all now that I can almost guarantee that a 18 year old girl (Now 19, fyi) has never cried harder leaving Disney than I did this day.

I texted Kelly at 6:00 & told her we were heading toward the lobby.
She didn't reply, so I was in full panic.
I was so afraid I wasn't going to be able to say goodbye to her, so that was the official start of the tears.
They did not stop for hours...

I called & texted her I don't even know how many times, finally as we were walking out of the room, she said she was coming!
FINALLY.
What a little bit of relief.

I was basically a walking ball of despair.

We checked our bags in & what not, did what we had to do.
I don't remember much of this, because I was just dreading saying bye to my bestfriend.
At this point in time I had no idea when I would see her again. (5 MORE DAYS!)

We were standing waiting for the bus & I saw her & Ashley walking up.
I was sobbing.
We sat on the ground & just cried.
We probably looked so pathetic, but I mean we were miserable.

(I'm tearing up a little now remembering how upset we were) :worried:

Ashley was tired so she was going to say goodbye & head back to their room & go back to sleep.
So we said our goodbyes & of course I was crying.

Then we figured Kelly & I had to say goodbye to eachother before the bus got there or we would never leave.
So we just hugged & when I say bawled & sobbed it really doesn't even explain what we were doing.

Full on hysterical messes.
Kelly let go & hugged Ryan goodbye, which resulted in me & her crying more.

Our bus pulled up shortly after that & we hugged one more time.
Then we were heading towards the bus & she ran up beside me & hugged me again.
Which made us start crying harder all over again.
Finally Ashley grabbed her hand & Ryan grabbed mine & we got on the bus.

I sat by the window & waved to Kelly & Ashley as they walked away, :(

Real tears.

I put my head down & cried the whole way to the airport.
I am a mess people, get it through your heads.

We got to the airport, blahblahblah.
Took a few more pictures in the airport.

FAKEST SMILE IN THE WORLD.

My airport<3

Finally we were called to board, & we took our last out of state picture.

More tears were shed randomly through the flight, & eventually we landed in Pittsburgh.
My dad picked us up & the trip was officially over.

THE END.

I want to thank everyone that stuck around & read through our adventures!
I can't believe this is already over! I feel like I'm leaving all over again! :(
I had so much fun writing this & can't wait to start my next TR for the trip coming up in 5 days;
You can look forward to some DISmeets in this next trip & of course more adventures & craziness & fun.
That's what Disney is all about isn't it!?

Now it's time to say goodbye...
No, I can't do that, I'll cry. :rotfl:

Instead of goodbye, we'll say,
SEE YA REAL SOON!
::MickeyMo party:

Awww, this made me sad that its over :(! But you only have 5 (4 now?) to go??? So jealous!!! Where are you staying this time??? 241 days till I am back at BLT, well technically 243, but I count the start of our trip as soon as we start the drive from PA.

Awww Libby, this was so sad!!! :( I'm sorry yall were so sad to say goodbye, but I mean... FOUR DAYS NOW!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! And I loved your first trip report! :woohoo:

Awww, this made me sad that its over :(! But you only have 5 (4 now?) to go??? So jealous!!! Where are you staying this time??? 241 days till I am back at BLT, well technically 243, but I count the start of our trip as soon as we start the drive from PA.

I was sad it was over too! :(
But YES! 4 DAAAAAYS!
I'm staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
It's going to be so much fun! :D

It'll be worth the wait! :D

Awww Libby, this was so sad!!! :( I'm sorry yall were so sad to say goodbye, but I mean... FOUR DAYS NOW!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! And I loved your first trip report! :woohoo:

I was sad reliving it! haha;
BUT 4 DAYS OHMYGOD.
3 DAYS FOR YOU!
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sticking through with me the whole trip! :D
Can't wait til you're in my next one! :D

OMG. I got all caught up and I am literally in tears because I know that feeling way too well! :sad1: It's the WORST.

BUT OMG YOU JUST HAD ANOTHER TRIP WHILE I WAS STILL WAY BEHIND ON YOUR TR! I'm such an awful DISer. :sad2: At least I'm following your adventures on Twitter!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait for your next one though!!!!! :banana:

OMG. I got all caught up and I am literally in tears because I know that feeling way too well! :sad1: It's the WORST.

BUT OMG YOU JUST HAD ANOTHER TRIP WHILE I WAS STILL WAY BEHIND ON YOUR TR! I'm such an awful DISer. :sad2: At least I'm following your adventures on Twitter!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait for your next one though!!!!! :banana:

i can't even think about it without crying! this trip i just got back from was the worst, so so so many tears!

it's easy to get behind on the DIS! no worries! :D
glad you were following along on twitter!

the next one will start soon!
thanks for sticking through with me! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter