• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Is there anything in my teeth?” “God I’m so full!!!” The Trip Report from 06/23-07/6

Count me in popcorn::

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Can't wait for your reviews. :surfweb::)

great pop pics :cool1:

Great start. Can't wait to read more.

Can't wait to read more.

Yay you started! I've been trying to be patient waiting for your report popcorn::

Signing on!:thumbsup2

Bring it on! Im so ready!!

Can't wait for the reviews...Pop is a great hotel!:yay:

Sounds fun! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the rest.:thumbsup2

Woohoo love it and can't wait to hear more!

thank you all!!!

We ate at T-Rex back in January and we loved the atmosphere. I too got the Bronto Burger, but it had absolutely no taste. I hope that it was better when you were there!

You are a wonderful aunt...I'm glad she loved her present...I love using betsy (she does wonderful work)...I'm enjoying reading your reviews...keep them coming. Thanks for sharing.

let me just add a little something which i forgot. my dining review!! haha wow thats bad that i forgot to put my reviews. for trex: the flatbread was UNBELIEVABLE! it was a flatbread with a very light tomato sauce on it. then it was covered in mozzerella and goat cheese, drizzled with balsamic vinegar and covered with carmelized onions. it was very good. the appetizer sampler had bruschetta which was excellent. not only did it have tomatoes for it but marinated eggplant. it also had onion rings, chicken quesadillas, and chips and nacho dip. mike said he liked the bronto burger. it was a burger so nothing special.

now for tutto: mike loved the calamari. it said it was very light and crispy. the salads were ok. the salad itself is made up of very different lettuces so it had a bitter taste. the dressing was good though, a citrus vinegarette. my tagliatelle was a thick spaghetti that had vegetables in it and a very light tomato cream sauce. mike loved his lasagna. it was very thick and full of meat and ricotta cheese. chynna loved her farfalle. farfalle is bowtie pasta and hers had prosciutto and peas and a light tomato sauce. mike loved his tiramisu, it was your usual. my noci dessert was amazing. it had soft nutella cookies that were topped with a mango sorbet, and glazed nectarine slices on the side. and chynna became obsessed with her pistachio gelato. it was her new favorite thing.

Great reviews ... love your pics! POP is my new favorite resort and Tutto was one of our favorite meals last trip! Can't wait for the rest!

I am just loving your reviews! So far it sounds like you had a great trip!! What a nice aunt you are!!!!

At Club Cool, I love the Watermelon too! OK -- did any of you try BEVERLY!!! :lmao:

Keep the great reviews coming! I'm checking back for some more ... after I check out my teeth!! :thumbsup2

You are doing such a great job with this. You all look so happy and excited.
Can't wait for more.:yay:

Hi! We live in Springfield, Pa. and I have a 25 year old daughter named Courtney! AND my husband's name is Mike! I really enjoyed reading your reviews! We go to Disney every Fall and the last few years we have stayed at POP and really liked POP! I laughed about you taking the aspirin as a precaution for blood clots, we drive every year and my oldest sister always calls me and reminds me to take aspirin the day we leave because of the 2 day drive. I am looking forward to reading all your reviews. So glad you had a good trip!
Pam

Yay you're back....yay you started your TR.....;)

Wonderful start, we aren't scheduled to go to T-Rex and now I'm kicking myself. We do have 2 separate ADR's for Tutto however....my DD tells me it's her fav restaurant because she loves the food....i think it's the eye candy personally;)

Loved the basket....I am going to go on her site and check it out, maybe a little something for DD for the 9 days we're there on our own would be nice:thumbsup2

I love the pictures of the grad and at the airport....I love the travel day pics...hey...half the fun is getting there right:cloud9:

Can't wait for morepopcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter