‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

Great pictures - looks like the little guy really enjoyed his birthday breakfast! WTG on TSM Mom! :woohoo:

We interrupt hockey trivia to bring you a trip report.

Great Idea. :thumbsup2

PAD, DS11's face is priceless :rotfl2: 110,000 points, you go girl :woohoo:
I was go glad to read that Mr. PAD "our special snowflake" was happy just to enjoy the show.

Glad you could ditch the sweatshirts for a bit!

OK, back to hockey.

don't encourage them! :lmao:

::yes:: Mr. Pad was my special snowflake :laughing:

shoots scooooooooooooooore!! :woohoo: sorry ladies. that was my fault, thats what happens when you get two men on the same thread. we were just filling time till the next update. we didnt want the thread to fall to far off the charts. great pics, love looking at them!! will flowers help?:flower3:

::yes:: Thanks! :goodvibes

Great pictures - looks like the little guy really enjoyed his birthday breakfast! WTG on TSM Mom! :woohoo:

He just loves the Playhouse Disney characters ::yes::

princess: he runs from.......a lion...apparently that is A-OK :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Kimmy! & you are just in time for an update :rotfl:

It's been a little while............:rolleyes1

However! I am STILL not as bad as Kimmar! ;)

:woohoo: Kimmy! & you are just in time for an update :rotfl:

It's been a little while............:rolleyes1

However! I am STILL not as bad as Kimmar! ;)

I wasn't so hot, myself at TR writing :rolleyes1
I started strong and quit about half thru.

You have an adorable family! :grouphug:

I'm still reading (pacing myself from my extremely busy day :laughing: )

We are off to EPCOT for The Food & Wine Festival………we have not used many of our snack credits up til now & we decided to ‘eat’ (& drink :laughing: ) our way around the World.

Unfortunately I did not take any photos & will improvise menus & beverages by memory. :guilty:

First stop was Canada for a Moose Head & Cheese Soup. The Cheese soup was good, a little to ‘oniony’ for me (I am a wimpy eater). DH liked it though.
The Moose Head was a little ‘heady’ for me, but again I am wimpy!

We skipped Japan--though I love sushi--I am not a fan of California Roll--give me an eel any day ::yes::

We visited Italy & enjoyed Pizza with Sausage Baked Ziti. Both were a generous portion & very tasty.

Louisiana had a very good Seafood Gumbo & it wasn’t even too spicy for me :rolleyes: & Abita Amber Beer

In New Zealand we had a Lamb Slider. It was very sweet tasting---I could have stopped right here & had more. But according to DH there was more beer to be had. :drinking1

Somewhere around Italy was Queen Victoria Market we enjoyed Grilled Lamb Chops, a fair sized portion……….but I could have used more :rolleyes1 Foster's Lager was DH’s beverage of choice here. :drinking1

Ireland Potato Leek Soup with Dubliner Cheese Stick. This was a wonderful soup---& certainly not too oniony ;) Guinness Draught………….you would think we wouldn’t be able to walk by now…………:scratchin

In China we had the -Pork Pot Stickers - a little bland I thought.

By this time the lights have dimmed & Illuminations has begun. We enjoyed the show & headed to the buses. Original plan had been to head over to MK for SpectroMagic………….but it was just not to be this trip………….next time ::yes::

We took this on the way out---I think they look like they could have made it to SpectroMagic :laughing:

ba563a40.jpg

Up next An ‘Empty’ Main Street

I wasn't so hot, myself at TR writing :rolleyes1
I started strong and quit about half thru.

You have an adorable family! :grouphug:

I'm still reading (pacing myself from my extremely busy day :laughing: )

Thanks Kimmy! :hug:

We did have a busy day today...............:rolleyes1

:banana: Did the boys like the different foods?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to You too :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :lmao:

Their favorite was Italy :rolleyes:

We shared a lot of things............('cept the beer of course ;) )

& they did try everything. But Italy won hands down for them.

I enjoyed reading about the Food and Wine Festival! We are hoping to go in September!

You must have non fussy eaters!
DD10 ate McD's at every park
and was happy as a lark

Sounds like you got a great sampling all over the world!
:cool1:

I enjoyed reading about the Food and Wine Festival! We are hoping to go in September!

it was a lot of fun & really not bad pricing & if you save your snacks it's even better :cool1:

We could have spent much, much more time there.............so much to do from eating, music & sweets mmmmmmmmmmm!

It's best not to go on the weekend (tis when the locals are there........) but we ended up there on a Saturday anyway. It was crowded, but not unbearable.

You must have non fussy eaters!
DD10 ate McD's at every park
and was happy as a lark

Sounds like you got a great sampling all over the world!
:cool1:

Mine would be happy w/ McD's (or any bacon cheeseburger for that matter) for all meals, every day! :scared1:

Great update DW...but I want more pictures. Rumor has it you got a fancy new camera for this trip...is that true?:lmao: Empty Main Street is up next I can't wait. Do you think we will see some pictures?:rotfl2:

Great update DW...but I want more pictures. Rumor has it you got a fancy new camera for this trip...is that true?:lmao: Empty Main Street is up next I can't wait. Do you think we will see some pictures?:rotfl2:
hay,hay, fancy new camera!!! lots of pics!! :banana:

That is a great family photo.

Thanks for the info on F&WF. I'm not really familiar with it.

I'm very impressed that your boys were willing to try so many different foods. My kids are teens and still quite picky.

Always looking forward to another update and more photos.....

That is a great family photo.

Thanks for the info on F&WF. I'm not really familiar with it.

I'm very impressed that your boys were willing to try so many different foods. My kids are teens and still quite picky.

Always looking forward to another update and more photos.....

Thanks Sarah :hug:

F&W was a lot of fun! ::yes:: I can certainly see why people go at that time of year often. :thumbsup2

Mickey & Stitch wake us up early for our 8:05 breakfast at the MK & we are even pretty functional ::yes::

Weather Man promised a beautiful day :woohoo:

The sweatshirts did accompany us for the early morning jaunt over to Crystal Palace………..still was pretty chilly at that early hour! :laughing:

The bus ride was a bit of a wait, but we left in plenty of time…….always planning :thumbsup2

We make it through the front gates very easily & walk through the ‘breakfast & BBB entrance’

& then we see a beautiful site

065af97e.jpg

2bb86bcb.jpg

4720ccc8.jpg

DH is pushing the little guys on the stroller & doesn’t appear to be monitoring the situation very carefully……….because all of a sudden DS6 is rolling on to Main Street :lmao: (he was fine) from the front of the stroller……….(DH claims he hit a bump :rolleyes1 )

We have some time for some pics in front of the castle……sans sweatshirts already :yay:

87976bf1.jpg

& even some brotherly love! :love:

d829a0f2.jpg

DS4 is thrilled to be holding :tinker: he was very careful ::yes::

66f0ccf5.jpg

Here are a few pics as we make our way over to CP

fef45f75.jpg

9027bd3b.jpg

f9fcb5da.jpg

The CP menu

979390a4.jpg

& my favorite more breakfast food!

0573c0fc.jpg

741637b3.jpg

45849efe.jpg

part 2 in a moment too many IMG codes...........:rolleyes1

The weather did very much cooperate today ::yes:: it ended up a beautiful day…….I still had hot chocolate at breakfast!

We did get to fight Capt Hook! :scared1:

6e330aad.jpg

fbf3d858.jpg

Even DS11 got into the fun!

3a553e2a.jpg

While waiting I was able to catch a picture of Aladdin & Jasmine……….can you guess who for? :rolleyes1

0a22951c.jpg

The DCT Parade was wonderful as always & while waiting the boys did some pin trading……we got some good ones! ::yes::

4ef16695.jpg

4e5ef4ee.jpg

7afc791e.jpg

28abd650.jpg

0af1c3d2.jpg

Alas soon it is nap time………………:cloud9:

cdb7b903.jpg

Can you tell?…………..;)

But not before one of these

094890fd.jpg

We head out right after our Dole Whip, the bus took about ½ of forever to get there!

I had to go to the little bus shack & threaten to show leg! :scared: (it must have worked ‘cause after 45+ minutes of waiting finally an AKV bus showed up :woohoo:)

Sooooo sad………:sad1:…..tis our last night in the World.

We all had a wonderful time :grouphug: & many, many wonderful memories.

9e64aa8c.jpg

And a final showing of Wishes……………….:sad:

3d840506.jpg

902925a3.jpg

Up next a last look at AKV & (more) breakfast at Boma!

PAD, they say every picture tells a story and yours have done a wonderful job of it.

From Tinkerbell to a sword fight, just wonderful.
Thanks for taking me along for the ride. :flower3:

Now, where's my picture of Eeyore. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter