‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

c1m--I don't want a pic of Eeyore as much as I want one of Dopey!

PADISFAM: I think the best way to show off your trip is in pictures. It lets people see your view and your sights in a way that just is not possible with words. You guys look soooooo happy. Apparently the cold didn't ruin too much, lol. And I still get cold thinking of MNSSHP.

great pics!! there are alot of bumps on main street. its the tracks!! (got to stick up for 2) speaking of which,were is he hidding lately?

Great pictures! I love that one of an empty Main St. - and you got some wonderful family shots. Oh no, it can't be the last day! :sad2:

PAD, they say every picture tells a story and yours have done a wonderful job of it.

From Tinkerbell to a sword fight, just wonderful.
Thanks for taking me along for the ride. :flower3:

Now, where's my picture of Eeyore. :teeth:

I have one of those ::yes:: I will upload this evening :thumbsup2

c1m--I don't want a pic of Eeyore as much as I want one of Dopey!

PADISFAM: I think the best way to show off your trip is in pictures. It lets people see your view and your sights in a way that just is not possible with words. You guys look soooooo happy. Apparently the cold didn't ruin too much, lol. And I still get cold thinking of MNSSHP.

:scratchin I might have one of him..........I'll look ::yes::

:cold: MNSSHP...........nightmares I say!

great pics!! there are alot of bumps on main street. its the tracks!! (got to stick up for 2) speaking of which,were is he hidding lately?

:rotfl: he needs it! He's a lurker :rolleyes:

Fantastic pics PAD! DS4 has to be the cutest little boy ever :hug:

thanks Snow :hug:

We tell him he's the cutest 4 y/o we know! (well--- coolest......he's not cute :rolleyes:)

Great pictures! I love that one of an empty Main St. - and you got some wonderful family shots. Oh no, it can't be the last day! :sad2:

Did you enjoy all those New England jerseys at once..........:laughing:

Those tracks can jump right out at ya:lmao:
Haven't been on the Dis lately....DW finished her books... so now I don't get the lap top nearly as much as when she was reading. Look at the bright side....she finished the trip report before our next trip.:rotfl: Speaking of which I hear you have one coming up:thumbsup2 We still have 130 days

Thanks again for sharing the wonderful photos and details.
My favorites are: all of you with Tinkerbell and in front of the Castle.
I just love seeing your smiling faces. There is never any doubt about how much fun you're having together!

Fabulous photos, PAD
I feel like I am there with you! (especially in the nap time photo!):rotfl2:

Going to do the waterparks in August????

Those tracks can jump right out at ya:lmao:
Haven't been on the Dis lately....DW finished her books... so now I don't get the lap top nearly as much as when she was reading. Look at the bright side....she finished the trip report before our next trip.:rotfl: Speaking of which I hear you have one coming up:thumbsup2 We still have 130 days
:thumbsup2 30 days and counting, just dw and myself for this one. we are just staying at cb, we are going for 2 weeks in oct and dont have enough points.

Wait just a minute?? It's over, really?? :sad1:
I just "joined"

I must tell you I loved your report!! The pictures in this last installments were just wonderful.
I can't wait till you go back so I can read about the next trip!

Now, where's my picture of Eeyore. :teeth:

here you go!

bbd7bb3d.jpg

Thanks again for sharing the wonderful photos and details.
My favorites are: all of you with Tinkerbell and in front of the Castle.
I just love seeing your smiling faces. There is never any doubt about how much fun you're having together!

Thanks Sarah :hug: We did have a wonderful time.......DS6 just said today "I can't wait until August" :laughing:

Fabulous photos, PAD
I feel like I am there with you! (especially in the nap time photo!):rotfl2:

Going to do the waterparks in August????

No waterparks for us this year............are you doing them?

:thumbsup2 30 days and counting, just dw and myself for this one. we are just staying at cb, we are going for 2 weeks in oct and dont have enough points.

:woohoo::woohoo:

We stayed at CBR in 07, we really liked it ::yes::

Wait just a minute?? It's over, really?? :sad1:
I just "joined"

I must tell you I loved your report!! The pictures in this last installments were just wonderful.
I can't wait till you go back so I can read about the next trip!

I'm glad you joined Kimmy :hug: another trippie hmm......:scratchin..........this one took long enough!

I'm planning on getting the waterpark annual pass
and then going a bit sooner next year to use it again
good for 365 days...

I'm planning on getting the waterpark annual pass
and then going a bit sooner next year to use it again
good for 365 days...

We are thinking of doing the same thing in 8/10....7/11. DS 12 wants to ride summit plummet. We were watching the travel channel and they said that SP is the tallest and fastest water ride in the country. I told him not this year...he did not like that very much. Oh well 8/10 will be here before ya know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter