Reflections and Cabins at Fort Wilderness?

My guide had told me that the permit was getting extended. Also, in the disclosure documents for the purchase of the cabins, there was a disclaimer (I don't remember the exact words) that there was no guarantee that Reflections would be added. Which, to me, means they are seriously considering it. I personally think it is the plan but they have to phase things in with all of the other sales.
Anytime they announce a new resort, that disclaimer goes in to contracts. My 1999 BWV contract said no guarantee Villas at Wilderness Lodge would become part of DVC. I don’t think they ever officially canceled Reflections.

Anytime they announce a new resort, that disclaimer goes in to contracts. My 1999 BWV contract said no guarantee Villas at Wilderness Lodge would become part of DVC. I don’t think they ever officially canceled Reflections.
Yeah, this is common in direct contracts. My RIV/CCV contracts include that language.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter