Guardians is down all day today May 19th - Epcot. (but others say it wasn't?)

Epcot. We bought ILL for it. Arrived at our time and they said it was down and they had not idea when it would be up. We watched the app all day. It never showed as open. I even got a refund from Guest Support because of the closure. Weird!! That is bizarre.

Epcot. We bought ILL for it. Arrived at our time and they said it was down and they had not idea when it would be up. We watched the app all day. It never showed as open. I even got a refund from Guest Support because of the closure. Weird!! That is bizarre.
Super strange. I’ve even seen the pics of our friends on it today. Maybe just temporarily down? I know they rarely give estimates for downtime.

Guardians at WDW will show “temporarily closed” on the list of wait times when it is down, but when it isn’t marked closed by Disney it won’t show up on the wait time list at all since it’s still a VQ ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter