Youth sports

Soccer tryouts all full steam ahead, restrictions on # of fans in attendance, but summer 3v3 tournaments start next weekend.

In person kids sports have started back up where I am too and I don't think it is a good idea. There's no social distancing in sports! I actually have a friend who's ex husband is taking her to court over this because he wants the kids back on their teams and she thinks it's not safe and will expose her other kids (she is remarried and has 2 younger kids with second husband). They technically have 50/50 custody because custody in PA is ridiculous, but he forfeited his weekdays and only sees kids every other weekend, so the kids spend most of their time with mom. It is a mess and makes me feel fortunate that my ex abandoned our kids.

Another student who was at the school athletic facility has now tested positive. So far, my niece is fine.

Ohio is moving into Phase 2 of their HS sports restart plan on Monday, thus allowing for more contact at practices along with limited scrimmaging as well. My son is excited as after a week of footskills trainings (soccer), he's itching to start doing more game-based training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter