Yourride No Show!

Geri

In a Disney State of Mind
I had booked Yourride for a "return trip only" for August 26th. I had received a confirmation with a time for pickup - 3:30pm. No one had shown up by 3:45pm & I had to get to the airport. I had to take a taxi. This driver was prompt & very nice - a life saver. I had used Yourride twice before with absolutely no problems until now. I have e-mailed Rabbit but have not received a response. Although, I have recommended Yourride in the past I can no longer recommend Yourride.

Geri

I've read the post a couple of times now, and having never done business (yet) with yourride, I am unqualified to make a comment.
HOWEVER.....I am sure Rabbitz will make it right, if of course it was their error.

Yes I did when she call me on the phone and I apologized to her and toll her that I was sorry. And to give us another chance. And if she did that the next ride would be FREE!!! And at that time she said that was fair.We are not perfect!! And as some one said about one of the other Companies that ever one has one bad day and we did...Again I am very sorry..Rabbit :(

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Toldja sooooooo....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Rabbitsz, can't wait to use you guys in November.

Me too, looking forward to my December trip. And someone meeting me at the airport with my name on a sign... I always wanted that ;)

Hope to see someone from yourride on Monday when we arrive from England.

Around 3pm Florida time I think. Will be looking for the sign.

:wave:

Carol

Hmmm...I'm STILL waiting for an apology from this company for the way I was treated.

They are the absolute worst and I will NEVER use them again.

I'll walk first.

Rabbit has never called or e-mailed me. He has not offered me a free ride. This must have happened before & he's thinking of another missed customer.

I wish everyone good luck with yourride.

Geri

Geri.....
Thanks for the report on your difficulties. I've been trying to decide on a company to use and until your post I hadn't heard any negatives about this company at all. It's especially worrisome that not only did they fail to show up, but apparently they think they responded to your complaints. Irregardless I would not have been satisfied with an offer of a free ride next time. Who knows when you might go again. To me the only just compensation would be a refund of the cost of your taxi. I can't imagine the panic I would be in if my car didn't show up on time and I had to get to the airport! Just my opinion of course!

inaminute.....Could you be a little more specific as to what your problem was?

Hi Peachgirl-

Thanks for your support. Actually, I am returning to WDW in November for a few days (I have an AP that will run out soon & I want to get as much use out of it as possible). I had decided during the Nov trip that I would take Yourride, but things have certainly changed now. I'll never use Yourride again for the total disregard for the customer.

I had tried to keep an open mind about not being picked up, but I still haven't received a response from Rabbit (I PMed him too). He doesn't seem to care about customer service. I have even recommended his service to friends & they used it! I had considered myself a repeat & valued customer (I had used Yourride 2X, this would have been the 3rd time), but apparently there is no loyalty with this company.

Geri

Thank you for the information, as I am making my decision based on these boards in the next few days for our trip in October.

If it matters, I've tried to contact Rabbit for over a week, via e-mail, about a reservation in October. I finally called him and he said his computer had crashed and he finally got his new one working last night and to please resend the e-mails to him, which I did. Now let's see if he responds or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter