YOURRIDE (cars or pictures?)

JDY

DIS Veteran
I've booked transfers with YOURRIDE and was curious about the cars they use. Anyone have an idea or know of any pictures?

Thanks!

To be honest, I really have no clue about YourRide in specific...

However, from driving around property and resorts all day long, and seeing typical traffic... My guess is that they use fairly new Lincoln Towncars, and for limos, a stretched version of the Towncar. Those are mostly what I see around property. Most are black, some are white.

As far as I know, Disney itself is the only one around here that doesn't use Lincolns, but rather Cadillacs.

Once again though... that's just my best guess.

Yourride uses Lincoln Towncars, Ford Luxury Vans (Econoline?), and a Ford Excursion. I think their limo is probably a Lincoln (towncar limo).

We used Yourride for our fourway trip MCO/WDW.Port/WDW/MCO. We had Jimmy and his GORGEOUS white stretch limo. My DS's eyes just about bugged out of his head when Jimmy pulled up in it :)

Jimmy was always on time or early, and always had some cool sodas and water iced in the back.

I'd HIGHLY recommend them :)

Anne

Anne, does the limo have a VCR? We booked it for a trip and we will have my niece. Want to know if I should put a tape in the carryon?
Thanks! (i AM STARTING TO GET VERY EXCITED!!!)

Originally posted by JDY
I've booked transfers with YOURRIDE and was curious about the cars they use. Anyone have an idea or know of any pictures?

Thanks!

As one poster said, the limo is a Lincoln. Rabbit told me its a 2002 white Lincoln stretch limo! I'm sure Ducklite can give you much more detailed info, as she has ridden in it. My DW wanted to find out what the year of the limo was before we went ahead and booked with Yourride this October. You don't really want to ride in a tired old limo... so I was relieved to know the Yourride limo was very new.

Darian

I was going to be very helpful and post the URL for the Yourride web site, http://www.yourride.net but after viewing it, I discovered there aren't any photos there, unlike the Happy Limo or Tiffany web sites. Sorry JDY, it wasn't that helpful after all :(

You can still visit their site and get quotes and make your ressies....

Darian

Hey, maybe that's why Rabbit is sooooo reasonable!? He doesn't have time for all these pictures. Our grp will be using "Yourride" in Dec. Can't wait to meet him and ride in that Ford van...LOL

Hi guys.. As far as pictures, Most of the Companies that are on the web use the same pictures that you see on all of other sites. And most of them really don't have the vehicles that they are advertising!! We have 2001 and 2002 Ford 15 passenger Vans (white)(White & Black) 2000-2002 Lincoln Town Cars, and a 2002 (White) Ford Excursion. And a (White) 2002 Lincoln Stretch Limo Rabbit
http://www.Yourride.net

Thanks Rabbit!

We'll be seeing "Your Ride" October 5th! We've heard wonderful things about your company! :D :D :D

Have A Great Day!

James Y.

Thanks Rabbitz! I get to see you (or actually Jimmy :)) in 6 days!!! Can't wait!

We also used Yourride in August and Jimmy was our driver for the stretch limo. It was beautiful!!! The kids had a great time and they were a little awed by how big it was. We used Jimmy for the trip back and forth to the airport and also to SeaWorld and back and he was on time or early for every trip. He is extremely nice and by the end of the week it was like saying goodbye to an old friend :( We will definately use them again in March!

TS, there is an error when you try to see the pictures.
A problem has been detected.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Can you fix it? I would love to see the pictures. Thanks so much

tstobb ~
These links work great! Cool Limo....thanx for sharing.
Love your album, you have a very nice family:)

thanks for sharing! I have reserved the limo for our upcoming trip as a surprise for my family - they think we're riding in a towncar. I'm about to bust with excitement. I hope I can keep it a secret until we step out of the airport!

Our kids had no idea untill we stepped out the front door of the hotel & I started walking towards the Limo with Jim! Have a great trip & make sure to get pictures of their faces when they realize that that beautiful car is waiting for them!

How much is it for a stretch limo from MCO to Hard Rock hotel in US? I was thinking of surprising my husband and son when they get off the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter