Your Ride BAD Experience!

The Yourride website shows that they accept Visa/Mastercard. It would be strange if they did not accpet it. You might have had a "gypsy" driver.

I also used a credit card with yourride in May. Their drivers have a bright pink card they hold up with yourride and your name on it.

Also, the front plate on the car said yourride. I hope you didn't get a gypsy driver. Did the same one return you to MCO?

terryberry
Sorry that you had a bad Ride with my Company. I have been working with some NEW drivers. I tolled them that WE DO Accept Credit Cards.I am also very sorry that his van Smelled of Cigarettes. Some times when Clients send me a Reservation and they don't tell me that they would like a Town Car or a Van
then I'll us ether. I try to us a Town Car for 1 to 4 people. The next time you come down if you call me before I'll put you in a Town Car FREE for your trip.
Again I an very sorry about your trip with us.... Rabbit........

AND WE DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARS!!!!!!

I have used TTC 5 times and will probably continue to use them in th future (don't fix it if it ain't broken), but I just wanted to say I think you do one hell of a job handling your business. You are always on this web site answering complaints and questions. It really seems to me that you are trying to run a fair and reputable business.

Glenn

Wow, I've never even heard of these gypsy drivers before. I have certainly learned a lot from this thread. Our driver had the bright pink sign so I never really gave it a thought. I just felt pretty dumb digging in my purse trying to find $85. I appreciate Yourride's response to this. I will use them again.

We just returned from WDW (6/11 - 6/25) and used YourRide for all of our transfers during our stay. John, from YourRide, greeted us at the airport and helped us with our luggage out to the loading area for guest transfers. He told us to wait in the bus parking/loading area and he would return with his van to pick us up. John returned with his van and reminded us we would be making a stop at the Publix before heading on to our resort. No problems at all other than it was raining at the time.

For our other transfers during our stay, Rabitt called us each night at our resort before our rides to KSC and US to confirm our pickup time, place and who would be driving us that day. Ronnie was our driver for each of our transfers and I must say we were very impressed with him. Ronnie went out of his way to make sure we were happy and arrived early each day to greet us for our ride. Thank you Ronnie for making each of our trips a pleasant experience!!!

YourRide provided us with excellent service and I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter